(Scourge) Bully

-:-:- right, next up is our favorite green King!
(M/n/n) is mean nickname.
(Y/n) is your name.
(H/l) is hair length.
(H/c) is hair color.
-:-:-

Scourge was a bully. You were a nerd. Kind of obvious what happens, right?

Well, think again.

You're not a pushover, even if you're not that strong.

"Hey! (M/n/n)! Get over here!" You sighed in annoyance before saying goodbye to the other nerds and walking over to your least favorite hedgehog in school. 

"Hello, Scourge." You said. The green jerk smirked. "Hey, I didn't do my homework. Do it for me, (m/n/n), and I won't take your lunch money today. Maybe."

You glared at him, flicking your (h/l) (h/c) fur out of your eyes. "I've already told you, Scourge. I'm not going to do something for you just because you threaten me. I'm not scared of you."

"Maybe not, (y/n), but I better have that homework on my desk before first period or you'll regret it." Scourge left with his 'friends', the ones who hung around so he wouldn't bully them. You just rolled your eyes.

If he just stopped being a jerk he could have real friends.

Quite often, you had imagined the two of you actually being nice to one another. He seemed to always pick on you most of all, and you wondered if maybe he was so focused on you because you were the only one willing to refuse him.

-BRIIINNG!!-

School bell. Time for first period.

<~after school. Kronos is messing with the flow of time again. Someone call Percy.~>

"(M/N/N)! Get over here!" The 'King' of the school demanded. "Leave me alone, Scourge. I have to go home!" You snapped. Today had been a horrible day and you did NOT want that self-centered, egotistical maniac messing with you.

You might just punch him today.

The hedgehog started to stride over, looking annoyed. You turned and detoured down an alley. Waiting for you at the end were Shadow and Sonic (yep he's a bully too. Deal with it.), two of Scourge's jerk friends. You stopped and turned to go the other way, but Scourge was there behind you.

"I didn't find my homework. Where'd you put it, (m/n/n)?"

"I didn't do it, Scourge. But you know that already, so leave me alone." You turned to leave, but he grabbed your arm and shoved you against the wall. "I'm getting real tired of your crap, (y/n). Up till now your little 'not afraid' act was amusing, but now it's time to start listening to me, little girl. Otherwise, I might have to hurt you."

You glared at him, unimpressed. "You're going to hit a girl. Wow. That's really macho, Scourge."

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" You were about to come up with a comeback, but then you stopped. That sentence could be taken more than one way...

Scourge relaxed his grip and looked at the other two hedgehogs. "Go find some kids and give 'em wedgies. I got this." Shadow and Sonic left, leaving us alone. "You know, (y/n), I always wondered why you weren't scared of me." Scourge said, in a very OOC manner. He was being calm and... Not rude.

"I never saw the point in submitting to threats. Once they know they can beat you, you're beaten forever. It's much better to deal with constant insults and ignore them than to deal with constant insults and encourage them." You said simply. "And... Well, I know you're not really a bully. You just don't know what else to do."

Scourge looked at you, slightly surprised, for a moment, before laughing. "That! Right there, that's why I bother you so much. I love it when you act so calm like that, (y/n)! Almost as much as I love yo--" he froze, looking in horror at you.

It was odd, the bully suddenly being scared of you. You thought about turning the tables, letting him feel the sting of an insult, but decided against it. "You love me, Scourge the hedgehog?" You asked quietly.

He nodded, looking at the ground, blushing shyly. How out of character he was being today. "Well. In that case I guess I'll just have to love you back." You said, and kissed him on the cheek. He grinned. "Want a ride home?"

"In the sports car that every girl in school wishes they could sit in? Sure."

-:-:- ....soooooooooooo....  I feel like this is bad, but I myself loved writing it...
Whadaya think? Also, does anyone, if you're reading this at all, want any specific ones? (I don't do sexual stuff, so please don't ask.) vote, comment, follow, whatever people say here. -:-:-