(Silver) Lily

-:-:- alright, now honestly my favorite game in the series is Sonic the Hedgehog from 2006, despite the glitches and supposedly horrible story line. Mephiles is awesome. And Silver... Ehhhh he's okay but I'm not really that big a fan. He was WAY too eager to believe the SINISTER FREAKING MOUTHLESS CREEP. Gullible much? But of course he wanted to save his world, so maybe he wasn't paying attention to how he did it. Anyway, so it's a nice break from villains and antiheroes. Enjoy I guess.
-:-:-

"Silver!" You called, looking around the large garden. "Silver, where are you?" Your best friend had asked you here for some mysterious reason, but you couldn't find him anywhere.

You saw a lily, a purple fringed lily (from Australia. They're real-- and much prettier than those stupid white ones.) floating in a blue telekinetic field. You smiled and took it.

As you did the glow disappeared and reappeared on another flower  a few feet away. You giggled and followed the trail of floating lilies to a clearing covered in them.

"Hey, you found it! Glad you're here." You turned and smiled as Silver walked up and hugged you. "Thanks for the flowers, Silver, I love them."

"Well that's great, cuz I love you!" You pulled away from the white hedgehog in surprise, blushing. He was blushing as well. "Really?" You asked.

"Really." He smiled. "So... Wanna go to the amusement park or something?"

"Sure. But we ride the Ferris wheel first."

"Sure."

-:-:- okay, this one is horrible, I'm sorry, silver lovers. It's so short and he's OOC too, not nearly as shy as he usually is in these things. Of course, I really don't read the ones with him in them, but I do remember how he was in the game. Oh well, I apologize.-:-:-