Chapter 1 ~ Papi Chulo

I put my hair up in a bun, getting ready to perform. As my theme song start playing called Make it Nasty By Tyga, I walk out on the stage eyeing all the women in the club who gets loud for meh. I smirk at them to watch them blush like crazy.
"OMG! I love you Papi!!" A young lady shouted in the back. The women scream and cheer as I start grinding. Dollars get thrown on my stage, making it rain.

My name is Jacob Perez and I'm a 21 year old male stripper. The ladies call me Papi Chulo. I've been working at Hollywood's After Dark Club for about a year. I live in a casual apartment in Downey-nice and peaceful there. When I first started off as a stripper when I was 20, it was pretty hard for me because my family didn't tolerate the idea of me stripping. Especially my Nana and Papa. They think that I should get a job like everyone else in the family like a doctor, lawyer, or a restaurant owner. Even my ma agrees with them but she also respects my decision. I've danced all my life, I might as well do something useful with my skills and do what I want.

Anyway, I love working here. I get along with most of the dancers, and the ladies love watching me do my thang!! Out of all the guy strippers in here, I get paid the most because I'm the ladies favorite.

I snatch my ponytail holder off and thrust my waist faster and harder. I shake my curly afro around and dance around the pole. I get on it and twist my body a little. I try my best to not hurt myself while I'm on this thing. I've seen too many guys get injured on here and I'm hoping it doesn't happen to me. After I do a few dances and tricks on the pole, I hop off and open up my black silky robe with silky shorts underneath it.

"TWERK DAT ASS PAPI!!" A girl throw a couple of hundreds on stage and I smirk at her. Then all the other women start chanting, "TWERK! TWERK! TWERK!" Ha, I have to give it to them. I take my robe off and throw it behind me. Then I turn my back towards the audience and grip my hands on the pole and start twerking. They scream louder and I feel paper land on my butt and slide off it. I look back at it to watch it clap. A hand reaches out and grabs my booty firmly. I look back some more and see a woman smile at me. I laugh even though they're not supposed to touch the dancer. It's against the club's rules but I'm fine with a little bit of touching here and there. They just can't go overboard with it. I twerk faster and stick my tongue out at them.

After the song is over, I pick up all of my money and stuff it in the pockets of my robe. I go backstage to count how much I've made during the 3 minutes. I made $1,084. I was kinda expecting more but that's cool. I don't wanna get greedy. I take my peace bag out of my locker and dump the money over in it. I put my robe back on and close my locker. It's my break time now so I'm gonna go over to the bar and get something to drink. I tie my hair back up in a bun and leave the locker room.

I walk over to the bar and sit down. The bartender Mike, comes over. "Ayye Jacob how you been?" he asked.
"Good. You?" I replied "Nothing much but what would you like?" I glance up at the menu behind him. "Ehh let me get that uhh, strawberry cocktail looking thing." I pointed.
"That's Strawberry Cocktail Shake". Mike corrected me.
"So I don't give a damn, just fix me the drink already nigga."
"Watch yo mouth or I ain't gone fix you shit." Mike picks up a glass to clean it.

Since I work here, I get drinks for free. Employees don't have to pay for anything. Mike pours the drink over in the glass and slides it over to me. "Thanks bro" I said. He nod and walks away into the kitchen. I gulp my drink down and lick the strawberry cocktail mustache off my lip. That shit be good as fuck. Especially when you add alcohol, but I don't have any in this one. As I got up from my seat, a young girl comes up to the seat next to me and sits down. I slowly sit back down to examine her. She looks so, casual. It looks like she doesn't belong here. She's wearing black flats, dark blue jeans, and a purple shirt. Her hair is silk pressed with a hair clip holding her hair back, tucked behind her ear. Her beautiful brown skin glows with the orange lights shining down over the bar counter. "Hello, how can I help you?" Mike asked the girl. She sits up straight and tall while smiling at him. "Hi. May I have a glass of water please?" she says in a dainty voice. It's kinda hard to hear her over the loud music. Mike leans in closer and ask if she could speak up. She says it in his ear and he backs away nodding. He slides a clean glass over and pour water in it and put in a few ice cubes.