Chapter 3 ~ Wild Fans

Later in the evening my shift at the restaurant was over. I helped Papa clean down the tables and counter before I left. Nana washed more dishes and took more customers orders after.

I left out and went home to take another shower and change into fresh clothes. I place my silky robe and shorts over in my duffel bag. Then I leave back out heading to the After Dark Club.

When I got there, Mike waved and I waved back. "Want a drink before you get started on the pole?" he asked. "Nah I'm good for now." I head to the back to change into my stripping clothes. One of the dancers named Alex comes out of a stall wearing a thong. "Hey Jacob!" he waved. "Hey Alex." "Wanna try a thong? I have some new ones in my bag." I shake my head no fast. "Nah man I'm good." "Are you sure? I heard the women love seeing a guy in a thong. They get to see his junk flop around and it makes them go crazy! I got a couple of G-strings too!" "Annnnd I'm not interested..." I said. "Oh ok. Welp." he throw on a thin jacket and leave out. Man, thongs just seem uncomfortable. My balls are too big to be tryna fit in them damn things. Plus I don't like revealing a lot. I love to be a tease to the ladies.

After I put on my silky robe and shorts, it was my turn to get on the stage. Disco music was playing and the girls started screaming when they see me come out. "PAPI!!! AHHHH!!!" I thrust my waist slowly and rub my dick print. "DAMN PAPI GOTTA BIG DICK!" another girl shouted. "Pull them shorts down boy!" Another girl reach up and pulled on the lower part of my shorts and I flick her hand off. "Oww!" "Nah ah baby girl." I pointed at her. These women be getting more wild then the exotic dancers, damn. But I'm used to it, I love the hype. Money rains on the stage like there's no tomorrow.

I turn around and shake my ass at them. Then I got on the pole and swirled my body around. I get off and hang onto the pole and I thrust it. "WOO SHIT!" An older woman fanned herself and I make my strokes more and more deep. "Y'all like that?!" I asked the audience. "YASSSS!!"

I do a few more strokes and then I leave the pole and turn to the DJ and asked for the mic. He throws it to me and I start to talk. "Alright! Alright! Where my big booty women at!?" I said through the mic. They start jumping up and down with their hands raised wanting me to pick them. "I need 2 women with the fattest ass to come up and twerk with Papi Chulo!" I look around at their asses to see who got a big round peach. I see one girl off to the side in red jeans and long blonde weave waving her hand. "I want you!" I said pointing to her. I walk over and helped her up on stage and then I look around for another girl. "I need one more!" I see another girl in a silver tube top and black jeggings with a black bob cut. I hold my hand out for her and she steps onto the stage.

"Alright DJ drop the bass!" I throw the mic back at him and he plays dubstep music. The girl in the red is behind me and the other girl in silver is in front and we start twerking. Me and the girl in red twerk on each other and the crowd roars, "AYYE! AYYEE! AYYEEEEE!!" "Ight now big booty mami!" I said smirking at her. She starts to twerk harder and bumps me into the other girl. "Oops I'm sorry." she said. "It's fine boo." The girl in silver twerks on me with her hands on her knees and I dry hump her. The crowd gets louder and she smiles super hard. I know it's mainly because she feels my print against her.

The girl in red holds my waist as I hump the other girl. I turn my head back, "Take my robe off." She bites her lip and slides the silky robe off my shoulders and throws it near the pole. The audience gets louder and claps. She feels on my muscular arms and massage them a bit. Then all 3 of us start twerking again and add a little twist to our moves. The girl in red goes near the pole and twerks with one leg up on it. The other girl slaps her ass.