Chapter 16

A/N I love you all.

Warning for homophobic slurs and attempted murder whoa that sounds dark af.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Mitch's POV)

What the hell is she doing here? She told me I'm not even her son anymore. Maybe it's not my mom. Maybe it's another Mitchell Hughes? Yeah, I'm sure there are a lot of people named Mitchell Hughes in this hospital. Whoa, my hand looks so big. Hehe, life is good. Who is that person talking? Oh, it's my mom. Wait a minute. What the hell is she doing here? She told m-

(Jerome's POV)

"Mitch!" His mother screamed at him one more time, but he was too busy looking at his hand.

"He's under some pretty heavy drugs, Ms. Hughes. Why don't you just visit when he's more... mentally stable?" I tried my best not to sound like I was begging her to leave.

"Obviously, seeing what he did, I doubt he'll ever be mentally stable. He was so nice and sweet when he was with his dad and I. What happened?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to find-"

"It was you, wasn't it?" She smashed her coffee mug on the ground, causing me to jolt up.

"W-what are y-?"

"You made Mitch a fag, didn't you?"

"I-um. I didn't-"

"HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY FAMILY YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR MY HUSBAND'S DEATH I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU FILTHY HOMO I BET YOU TAKE IT UP TH-"

"Can you fuck off pls, mom?" Great timing, Mitch.

"What did you just say to me, Mitchell?" Her voice was dangerously calm.

"You're being a bit of a prick. Jerome didn't make me gay; technically, you did by making me. So thanks for allowing me to have gay sex."

"Mitchell Hughes, you are coming home with me right now. We will get help for you, honey."

"I don't need help, but I do need you to leave."

His mom lunged at Mitch with, what seemed like, the intent to kill. Luckily, he pressed the emergency call button and the nurses stopped her in time.

"By the way mom, it's not Jerome who takes it up the ass, it's me. Have a good time getting that image out of your head."

That only had her screaming louder as she got carried away. I took one look at Mitch and we both broke out in laughter.

"I'm so proud of you, biggums." I kissed his forehead before his head fell into the crook of my neck.

"I think it was the drugs that did it."

I chuckled and caressed his hair with my fingers in the least-creepy way possible.

"So, are you really a bottom?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N This was short but I haven't updated in like 4 months so I needed to do something I wrote this right now wow I'm so talented kill me. Gosh I was such an annoying 12/13/14 year old. Thank god I'm 15 and not annoying anymore. Right?