Safe

"Carl?" The person shines the light at Debbie.

"Wait." Carl moves a little closer and sees someone familiar.

"Damn Kevin, nearly gave me a fucking heart attack." Carl chuckles and gives Kevin a hand shake.

"Harold told me about you moving in, I always keep my mouth shut so don't worry about it." Kevin pats on Carl's back.

"What are you doing here?" Debbie asks.

"My buddy is hungover and decided to be a little bitch about it and decided to stay home , then asks me to pick it up for him."

"Kevin this is Brooklyn, she saved my ass during the school shooting." Carl holds me by my waist.

"Nice to meet you." He shakes my hand.

"The pleasures all mine." I shake back and smile.

"Are you from Scotland or Ireland?" He asks.

"No, From London."

"Oh okay, your accent reminded me of a Scotty I fucked ages ago." He laughs.

"Oh... Okay."  I purse my lips.

"We are pretty close to Harold's, in a few minutes we will jump out okay?" He states to both Debbie and I.

"Understood." I say back to him.

"I can distract the Driver, do something real stupid. That will give you a safe exit rather than a dangerous and stupid one."

"Okay then." Carl replies.

Kevin exits the train Car.

"Sorry about the whole accent thing." He says.

"He isn't the sharpest knife in the cutlery set, is he?" I grab my things and put them in my back pack I recently bought.

"To be fair, he isn't the dullest either but pretty close to it."  Carl grabs my waist, yet once again and pulls me towards him.

"I happen to love your accent, such a turn on." Carl whispers in my ear making me shiver and goosebumps trail down my side of my neck.

"Slim it down nice and easy Carl, control yourself." I say.

"How can I when you look like-" he grabs my cheek and crashes his lips onto mine. I'm scared that if he keeps going on like this.

Baby Carl's and Brooklyn's will be running around everywhere.

A/n Whoops had to Lol, I'm having fun writing this story.

-----------------------------------

The train halts to a stop.

"Go." Ca jumps down and start running.

I do the same and follow Carl's lead.

"Just a little further." He says.

A big fence is stopping us from reaching the city, we climb over it.

"we made it, Celebration?" I sarcastically say.

"Maybe Later." Carl winks at me.

"Ugh, gross Carl." Debbie whines.

Carl puts his arms up in defense and start walking next to me.

"Put your hoods up. We can't risk anyone seeing us."  I do as I'm told and we walk the streets.

Carl stops to an emergency phone.
I wish I still had my phone, I had to throw it across a pond so they couldn't track us, Debbie was crying when we destroyed hers.

He hangs up and walks back to us.

"Harold will be coming for us, he said he'll drop us off before going back to Canaryville to drop off Debbie."  We all sit on a bench and silently wait.

We see the cars go by and some pedestrians as well.

I grab Carl's hand and interlock fingers with him.

He looks down and smiles, not his usual smile. Not the evil yet good looking one. A smile of happiness.

A car stops in front of us.

"Get in Kids." The man says and opens the passenger seat.