CHAPTER-2

KEVIN'S POV

I hate Mr.Styles. the way he looks at Bethany.His face when he saw Bethany was typical.He was literally drooling .

i walked out of class as the bell rang . right now , i was just mad at Bethany .

i saw her taking her book out of her locker. i slammed her locker shut . 

she yelled ," what's wrong with you ?"

i said," you are asking what's wrong with me ? what's wrong with you ? why on earth would you agree to stay back with that flirt? who knows what he'd do to you ?"

she replied," he's a teacher, Kevin.i'm pretty sure he's  not like you or your friends."

she thinks i'm a flirt?

i said," ok. fine . go with him . but if something happens , don't come running to me like you always do."

i walked away from her and started to walk to class,

as i was walking, someone pulled me by my collar and pushed me on to the ground.

i noticed that it was Mr.Styles.

he said," look kid,i heard everything you that you told Bethany.it was rude of you to say all that but , it's true what you said. i am a flirt . a huge flirt. And i do have a lot of intentions o your little Bethany"

i replied,"whatever your intentions are , i'll make sure that my baby is safe no matter what i have to do."

he said," i'm not going to do anything to her for now.i'll  make sure that she breaks up with you and then , i'll make all my intentions happen,Kleeton."

i said," my name is Kevin.you can't make her break up with me ."

.....................................................

the rest of the day was fine . 

right now i'm just sitting on my bed and worrying about what Bethany and Mr.Styles.

my heart was racing .

Bethany  was still virgin .i'm not. Bethany is mine .

all i know is that i have to fuck her before Mr.styles does.

i won't let Mr.styles do anything to her.

she's mine and she always will be .

BETHANY'S POV

i'm in Mr.styles's class , helping him with the books.

we are almost done.

he said ,"Bethany, when we are done correcting the books, i was thinking if we could go and get some coffee from Starbucks . i have  some stuff to talk to you about."

i replied ," sure "

then, we continued correcting .

.....................................................................

after we were done, we went straight to Starbucks. we were acting very weird . we did not say a word to each other .

finally when we reached , he said ,"do you know what i want to talk to about ?"

i replied," no.is it something serious?"

he said ," sit down . we'll talk first and then we'll have something to drink .

i sat down . i was very curious to know what he wanted to say .

HARRY'S POV

I asked her," is Kevin your boyfriend?" 

she said," yeah . why . what did he do ?"

i said," nothing much .he really cares about you . he says that he  doesn't trust me and that  i should stay away from you . are you okay with me or do you feel the same way as he does ?"

she answered ," i'm okay . "

oh my god. the way she calls me Mr.styles. sounds so sexy . many people call me Mr.styles but when Bethany calls me that way, it makes her look s innocent . if she calls me Mr.styles again, i might lose control.

i said,"Bethany,it doesn't matter anyway . yo don't have to call me Mr.styles . just call me harry ."

she asked ,"why? even though were getting kind of close, i'm still your student."

i mumbled,"because you sound so sexy and it makes me want to fuck you ."

she asked ," what. i didn't hear you."

i said ," nothing . i didn't say anything ."

.................................................................

after we had coffee , he dropped me home .