chapter-7

when we reached the bowling alley, Kevin said that he wanted to go to the washroom. while i was waiting , Harry showed up and he said ,"hey . come on let's go . i can't wait. "

i said with a dull face,"i can't come . i'm hear wit-" i got cut of by Kevin as he said,"she's coming with me . sorry buddy but , she doesn't like you."

he smirked and we walked away. the guilt was clearly seen in my face .

while i was bowling , Kevin pulled me from behind and he said ," i missed you so much and i know that i have been very mean to you lately . i'm sorry. i should of never done that stuff to you and now i realize how much you are worth . i would never ever ever do that ever again . "

i was so happy to hear that . i never thought that he would ever say that.

i said,'' that's okay. people make mistakes . " 

i smiled at him and he smiled back.

HARRY'S POV

her eyes were filled tears and she looked like she had been crying . i could clearly see the guilt in her eyes. i think that i should just wait for her and Kevin to break up again . or i should just try to move . it's kind of obvious that she doesn't want me .

i started to spy on her and Kevin .

i saw her hugging Kevin she was having the time of my life while i was just alone . i ran out of  the bowling alley and i drove myself to the club . i  really needed to clear my mind .

the minute that i walked into the club , some random girls started grinding on me . she turned me on but not better that Bethany.

UNKNOWN'S POV

i started grinding on him . i could tell that i was doing a good job by the look on his face . he said ,"why don't  i take you over to my place ?"

i said,"i don't have a reason not to."

he was taking me to his place . he couldn't concentrate on the road .