CHAPTER-5

HARRY'S POV

After i put her clothes back on her, i carried her to my place.

i put her in my bed and waited for her to wake up . while i was waiting, someone rang my door bell.

i opened the door to see who it was .

it was Derek and Alex. Derek has been my best friend since i was a little kid .

Derek is the only person who i trust but, Alex was just nasty . the worst person that i have ever met .

Derek said,"hey man . how are you ?"

i said," i'm fine . come in ."

both of them walked in  and sat down . Alex said," so, any new girl in your life now?"

i asked ," nah . you ?"

he said ,"styles, you know me . i'm always messing around girls ."

then, we heard something breaking . sounded like glass or something.

Alex said," i'll go check ."

after sometime we heard Alex. he yelled," harry, man there's this really cute girl in your bedroom."

i totally forgot that i left Bethany in my room . i ran to my room . 

Alex dragged her closer to him and asked ," so what's your name babe?"

she stuttered ,"I-I-I'M Bethany ."

i dragged him out of my house and said," okay, time for you to leave . bye."

i pushed Derek out of my house too and then i shut the door close.

i told  Bethany ,"sorry about that . how are you doing? are you okay now ?"

she asked me ," i'm good but , what happened . what did he do ?"

i said ," nothing that you should be worrying about . Kevin was drunk and he did some shit. just ignore that . "