The Party Planning..

Akansha's POV..

"Rana, no don't move it.. Ohhoo Shahmeer put in down.. Yeah there right beside the cabinets" She was yelling on people from the top of her lungs..

"Richard wait.. The hell you are still standing like a statue here, Go now move your butt and do some work.. We're running out of time" She sighed ordering everyone sweat beads were there on her forehead but she didn't wiped it away..

My Best friend Zenia, Her personality is role model.. She knows how to build a thick and strong wall around her so no one will ever notice her how full of mysteries She is, She is only 18 but She managed to act like a mature woman.. Life teach a good lesson to even those who're not ready yet for it.. I learn my life lesson from her..

"Akansha" She yelled my name breaking my chain of thoughts..

"You're as usual late" She said clearly disappointed..

"I'm really sorry Zenia, I was just busy with Rahul, You know how he is" I shrugged off. "So tell me what's left.. Let me help you" I added with a smile on my face..

"Go get a glass of water, drink it and then please look after this food things.. You know Kareem Family well.. One mistake and we're out" She said in mock horror I giggled

"Yes boss" I said in a robotic way She shook her head and left already yelling..

"No, no not that pillar.." She ran to the other worker..

Party planners, they say party planning work is hell easy.. I say do it yourself and then speak shit about it..

Shehryaar's POV..

"Sir, Kareem invited us on his only daughter's birthday party" Ana informed me and I just simply nodded..

"So, what?" Ryan asked and I shrugged off and he nodded..

"Already knew about it.. But man I think you should attend this party.. You can also finalize the meeting date at party.." He suggested

"Its his only daughter birthday party Ryan not a business party.. Come on stupid" I shook my head in annoyance..

"No I mean just finalized the meeting date their Brother.. Who ask you to arrange meeting at party.. Idiot mind.." He said and I nodded.. "I wonder who made you CEO of this entire company" He added

"my father" I replied with a blank face and He shook his head..

"I wonder when you last laughed, chuckled or may be smiled?" He said wondered actually..

"Ryan, don't provoke me to tell your mother about your current affair.. I'll take no more than a second to send her already typed message" I smirked and He huffed a breath..

"Okay, okay fine.. I am leaving" He said dramatically and stood walking out..

"Dress well don't wear these silly business man outfit in party" He said standing on exit gate..

"Ryan" I said with a stern look..

"Okay fine" He said rolling his eyes and left..

I dialed some number on my cellphone.. Calling my only brother..

It kept on ringing and ringing and after like 1 minute.. Yea.. He picked the call up..

"what took you so long to pick up my call" I said disappointingly..

"Well hello to you too brother" He said sarcastically on other end..

"Hussain, I am going in party make sure.."

"Wait, woah wait a second" He cut me saying dramatically I rolled my eyes..

"You The Shehryaar Asif attending a Part..party?" He asked and I yet rolled my eyes again checking time on my wrist watch

"Like seriously bro?" Already knew this kind of reaction coming from him..

"done with the drama?" I asked not interested to answer in yes or no.. Actually its not at all important..

"Not yet" He said..

"Okay then leave me a message when you're done.. Because you already wasted my... Ummm" I took a pause and checked the time of call on mobile " Yea 2 minutes and 20 seconds" I said..

"Take a chill pill brother, tell me what should I do for my beloved brother?" He asked still in the drama mode and I shook my head..

"Pick a suit for me.. I'll be wearing that in party.. And do not mess with that" I warned him as I already know him well..

"Anything for you.. Bye bye" He said and cut the call I did the same too..

"Party and all.. This day is going to be the sickest day ever.." I sighed

_____

Well Hello to the beautiful readers..

Do leave me your feedback..

Share/Vote and comment..

New entries and introduction chapter is finally up.. Do not hesitate.. You can send me message anytime.. I'll be surely answering all of your questions..

Love you all xx