His ways..

"Gather all information about Oc.. Zenia.. Now" I ordered Anna and she with a nod left already to accomplish the goal..

"Sorry Ocean" Smirking, whistling I started gathering all the UK files and folder which I don't give a damn, never did but had to deal with them for the sake of Ocean.

"Brother" There was knock on door with a voice, Of course my cupcake,my brother.. Who else you are expecting.. Right..

"Come in brother, No need to knock" I smiled turning to him, leaving the files on table..

"What were you doing Shehryaar?" He asked frowning..

"Gathering the UK project files" I said glancing my mobile expecting anna's call but to my bad there was not even one notification..

"Isn't these files are dirty as fuck.. Let me guess you never touched that portion neither any employee did" He is smart.. Okay my brother is literally genius..

"Yea, cause we didn't get any problem in past, the management was quite amazing I don't get what the new generation is doing" But I am his big brother, geniuser than him.. Great I deserve an oxford dictionary as award.. My vocab is seriously ahhh-mazing

"Right" He said I don't get the point.. Why the hell he is here..

"Don't stress your little brain.. I just came to see how you JUST SIT.." He can read my mind too.. Brother goal ASF..

"Done with the sarcasm?" I rolled my eyes..

"Your table is scaring me.. These files these bundles and blah blah Gosh.. I think I am about to faint" He said dramatically Ohh well he sound so girly..

"You suck" I smacked his forehead he chuckled..

My phone beeped so did my heart..

She lives in sugar land in one story building with her grand dad's friend..

Strange.. Don't she have a family?

"What's bothering you?" Hussain asked probably cause my facial expression was awkward to define.. May be..

"ahh.. Nothing.. I have a Task to deal with.. Its really important brother.. I'll catch ya later" With that I grab my phone and wallet and of course car key and Walked out leaving my brother in office alone.. Not like home alone... Definitely not.. Okay whatever..

I punched some digits on my phone and of course made a call with my personal employee more like my detective or may be my right hand.. Yes..

"Anderson.. Long time hunh" I smirked and I can feel the same smirk in his tone.

"Yea boy, so what's new?" He asked..

"Ohh nothing, I am sending you the address, seal that house this instant okay?" I said more like ordered..

"For sure" He said and we ended the call..

"Let me be your hero" Winking I walked out to the destination Of course Ocean is my destination, my next demand, my next goal..

I started the engine of my new Audi sexy as Fuck..

"Lets go baby" And raced the gear..

With in 10 mins of this sexy as hell drive I finally reached..

"Sir, The fuck.. Shehryaar Asif" The woman I mean receptionist gasped..

"Yes, I need a room for one day.. Double Bed" I made sure my voice sounded sexy and dark.. Her expression changed in a weird way..

"I thought you're not like that" Her sound made me chuckle but I kept that mask stick to my face..

Of course darling, I am absolutely not like that.

"C'mon, All men need that one freedom night.. Oh, forget book me a room" I said smirking..

"Sure" She groaned but still managed to smiled that's what receptionist do most of the times, fake a smile.. Probably..

"Bye baby" I collected the room card and walked out again to my car..

"Need to do a checklist." I said

"Room, Check.
Car, Check.
Sealing, Check.
Uhhh Yeah Right..
The contract.. Fuck How can I forgot" Scratching the back of head I punched the numbers on mobile again made a call..

"Anderson, I need you to send me a FAKE lawyer after...." Glancing the watch I said "Yeah After half hour"

"Sure thing Shehryaar" Anderson said and cut the call..

When I hire a employee I make sure they are not clingy, friendly, those who don't waste time and the last don't poke that fucking, Bitchy nose in my matter and FUCK they're in.. But I want Ocean to be exactly opposite the Only thing she need to do is make me happy and do whatever I hate.. Cause I love The Way She Hate Me.. But I'll be more than happy when she exactly like this.. Love me.. Cause What I like or may be love I keep it for.. Well forever..

I reached my office walking out of my baby I handed the keys to guard and get walked inside my office.. Which already seems boring to me.. Wait..

Since when Shehryaar Asif is fed up of his work? Well can't say anything about it.. Serious yeah it's a serious issue.. Let the dead body be dead.. Don't give an electric shock and wake the shit up..

"Come in" I heard a knock exactly at time..

"Edward" He said.. Okay he is kind of wrestler, Big biceps ohh wait may be triceps, can't guess the muscles looks so big.. I am guessing he have triceps, the mustache.. Light.. Light mustache and the French beard.. The man in black coat and white suit not at all looks like a lawyer minus the suit please.. The suit do like a lawyer thing..

"Sit down Edward" A long staring contest came to end as I finally spoke something.. No we're not guy, not sure about him, I am definitely not.. That's a confirm fact..

"Edward I want you to make a fake contract" I said clasping my both palms together..

"That's what I do" Yuck, He sound so Well Yuck..

"I know right.. I want the contract earlier, when I say earlier that means early and early means you have only one hour" I stated more like ordered and he nodded..

"Right, you'll get it at sharp 6.00 Pm" He said

"That's Good you may leave, I'll transfer your payment in your account.. Just send me your account number" I said grabbing my phone..

"Will do" He said and stood already leaving..

I hope he won't mess.. Because One mistake and Shehryaar Ocean will be gone forever...

"Wait" I yelled he was already on gate about to leave but stopped and turned..

"No mistake" I said, there was a earning tone in my voice.. I tried to add please but.. I've never said three words to anyone.. Not I love you.. Please.. The three words are 'Sorry' 'Please' and Of course 'Thank You' okay may be I said this but Not with heartily..

"sure" He said and walked out. I sighed..

I am sure you'll like the little effort Ocean. Smirks..

________

Asalam o alikum..

And here the battle began.. I hope you guys are enjoying it.. If not then do let me know..

By the way I miss Zenia POV.. Ohh yeah the whole story will be of shehry's POV may be :'D okay I may be kidding..

Do let me know your views..

Bye-bye lovelies will meet soon..