Chapter 1

A,N: Hello my dear readers. Before you begin this awesome christmas story, there is few things you need to know. This is a Au story so it doesn't fully follow the gx series. It takes place in my domino city, who is split up in Rich, Poor and middle class. Secondly the gx Characters is not having their normal roles like in the series. In my country we get christmas present 24 evening, if you are confused over the story. Beside that there is nothing more to say, beside hope you enjoy the story. Beware it is really emotional.

Jaden Yuki's p.o.v.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the climax for this duel is upon us" the commentator scream in the mic in the arena and audience was cheering on like hell "Jaden Yuki is in his ace today as well. What is it? His 10 victory today Stan?".

"I am not sure Sean, it might well be" the other commentator said "All I know is that the crowd is going wild. Remember it is the 23. december. Almost christmas eve, so people watching at home, remember this is a christmas special TV broadcast from the Princeton company. Jaden Yuki has done a good job in today's show though..". Jaden sighed deeply inside and ignored the sweat dripping down from his forehead. He was dressed in a christmas outfit and was dueling a boy, a pro, in a cruel goblin costume. Apparently this was a christmas story about him saving christmas, and Chazz, the owner of this show's arena had clearly ordered him not to lose or his next paycheck was canceled. Jaden sighed inside again and drew. Then he smiled a happy smile. The crowd went wild again.

"There it is!" yelled the commentators "Jaden Yuki's victory smile. Then victory is assured". Jaden shakingly played "Fusion" and summoned "Flame wingman" to the field. He quickly disposed of the duelist monster and the crowd went wild again.

"Well that was for this days show" the commentators said "Check in tomorrow at christmas eve where we are sending another thrilling dueling tale. Merry christmas everyone!". Jaden sighed relieved when the camera got shut off. He tumbled down from the set and away from the screen. As soon as he was behind the curtains, Jaden dizzily tumbled forward.

"I got you Jaden" said a voice and Jaden could feel he got placed on a chair. His sight was a little blurry. However he sighed relived.

"Thanks Syrus, anything to eat or drink I am so damn hungry" He said and felt a towel hitting his forehead. Syrus sighed a little.

"I got a bottle of water and one of the china boxes" He said and Jaden could finally see his best friend standing in front of him. Syrus looked worried at him. "I would have, gotten one of the big ones, but you know Chazz..". Jaden nodded and grabbed the water bottle from Syrus. He drank greedily the water. He then sighed relieved.

"Ah was so damn thirsty" Jaden commented and grabbed the food box from Syrus as well "Any news on how the show turned out?". Syrus sighed deeply.

"They are editing the whole thing together right now" He mumbled "If everything goes okay, you don't need to duel more today. The crowd was wild as always.. But Jaden I really think you should go out and get some other job. This isn't healthy".

"What are you talking about?" he said "I have only dueled 10 in a row today".

"Yeah, and had two reversals and no break at all" Syrus added "Beside this one".

"I know you are concerned, but I need the money" he said "And Chazz pays better than most of the jobs I have been having". Syrus sighed deeply.

"Yeah I know, but you are overworked Jaden" He said and sighed again "Does Alexis know how hardworking you are?". Jaden sighed a little.

"No, and please don't tell her. She works hard enough as middle school teacher as it is. I don't want to make her worried" He told Syrus "Any other news?". Syrus actually smiled a little and nodded. A voice rang through the backstage room now.