Chapter 4.

Still Chazz's p.o.v.

Time skip. Morning the 24. december!!

"Ahr!" Chazz flew up from bed, his forehead dripping with sweat. He was gasping for air. Then he looked around. His bedroom was shown before his eyes and Chazz sighed relieved. Light from some of the curtains at the window was shown and indicated it was morning. I am back! I am really back! Chazz couldn't stop laughing for a second. He was back in the present and was not bound to some creepy king of hell. Then he frowned.Has it all been real? Or have I only been dreaming? He was a little confused. That was until he moved his duvet and found himself fully dressed in his casual black outfit. Secondly Jenna's statue of 'armored dragon lv. 3' was standing on his night table. Chazz grinned. It had all been real! I have been given a second chance I.. shit it had all been real! Chazz flew up from black. Everything with Jaden in the present was real. He was walking back and fourth. What to do?! What to do?! Then a knock on the door could be heard, and his butler walked it.

"I heard you screaming sir.. is everything okay?" He asked and bowed.

"Of course everything is okay your idiot" Chazz began but stopped up "Wait, um what is my plans for today?". The butler pulled out a list.

"Nothing much beside looking at today's show, you will be making at the company sir" He told him "Then I presume the normal treat of food and stuff. Just like always!". Chazz frowned. That is right. I am normally not doing anything important Christmas eve or doing the day, beside.. tormenting Jaden a little!

"Okay thanks.. wait what is actually your name?" He asked the butler.

"My name?" the butler questioned confused "You never cared about that sir. You said it was pointless knowing the names on staff". Chazz sneered angry.

"Well I want to know your name dork" He said coldly and the butler replied quickly.

"Um William sir" he said confused "My name is William". Chazz bit his lip.

"Okay William I have a special request for you" He said "I want the whole mansion cleaned from top to bottom. Then tell the kitchen staff to make a giant feast. Buy food from the outside if they don't have the time. The most important is that there is a feast of delicious food when I come home. Most importantly fried shrimps and some healthy food as well for a sick child. And don't you dare say that it is not something I would normally do. I have decided to have christmas this year got it. If you excuse me I have stuff to do!". The butler looked confused at him, but bowed and rushed out of the room. Chazz looked after him. He looked at Jenna's clay figure and decided to put it in the jacket pocket. Then he left the mansion. He had really much stuff to do!

Jesse's p.o.v.

Jesse was standing at the desk to the shop together with Ember. She was 2 month pregnant and it was beginning to show. Jesse sighed and looked at the pills on the table. It kind of broke his heart just by looking at them.

"You are sure about this Em?" He said slowly "When you have taken these pills there is no turning back. Then there is no Jesse Jr. running among us". Ember sighed.

"Jesse for the last time, his name is not Jesse Jr. we don't even know if it is a boy. We agreed on Josh after my brother if it was" she said and sighed deeply "I am sure. I don't want the child. Not when the world is like this. I want the extra money we have to help our friends instead". Jesse sighed and kissed her deeply. He stroke her belly a little as well. Then turned her back away from her as well.