Chapter 2

Chazz's p.o.v. still.

Time skip.

The big cuckoo clock was hitting 2 in the night. Chazz could hear it even from inside his bedroom. Mostly because he couldn't sleep anyway. He was thinking. Seeing the events from the past made him remember some of the fun days from the old times when he was kid. All these good events before his mom died. Like etc. the days when he had with Jaden, together with Syrus of course, had been up to no good. Syrus never left Jaden's side. Something with that Jaden always ended up in trouble, and his father had made one of the servants families, Syrus family, watch Jaden and make him get in less trouble. In always ended the other way around. With Syrus around, they ended in more problems, but Jaden always helped Syrus out and they ended having a bonded friendship for life. If Chazz remembered, that was how Tara and Zane meet for the first time as well. He sighed. He could remember one time when Jaden had this idea of climbing the tallest tree in the whole city, and yell out loud from the top that tree, that he was gonna be the king of duels. In some way he got both Chazz and Syrus up in the tree as well, but when they were about to climb down, Syrus found out he was afraid of heights. It ended with that Jaden and Chazz had to in some way tie him to Jaden's back to get him down from the tree again. Chazz grinned a little. That had actually been pretty funny. He couldn't believe Jagger and Slade's "Education" could make him forget the good times in the past. He frowned a little.

"No, you only uses him for your personal gain. You haven't really helped him with anything".The words from Ojama black stinged a little. He had helped Jaden. He got a job and money didn't he? So what more did he need? Chazz sneered. He turned around in bed. These stupid spirits just played tricks on his mind. There were no way that he hadn't helped Jaden with anything. He was about to close his eyes and sleep a little more when he heard it.

"Chazz!" a voice said "Chazz!". Chazz quickly looked confused around.

"Who's here?" he questioned "Show yourself!". A glowing ball flew in front of him.

"Who the hell are you?" Chazz sneered and he could hear the ball grin. Seconds later it disappeared and a girl dropped down and landed, actually sitting, on his chest. She was having blue short hair and green eyes. On her forehead was a gem for some stupid reason. She was dressed in a long tunika shirt with belt, had black shorts beneath and long black boots on. On her forearms, she was having black sweatbands on. The girl grinned and tilted her head a little.

"Oh so you are the one they call Chazz" she said and looked curious at him "My name is Yubel and I am Ghost of christmas present. I am very pleased to meet you, but you better get up now, we have a lot to do and see". Chazz groaned a little.

"What is wrong?" Yubel asked confused "Why aren't you getting out of bed?".

"You are sitting on me your damn girl" Chazz sneered "Now move! You are heavy!". Yubel's eyes widened, then she grinned and moved her body away from Chazz's chest. As she did light went on in the room and suddenly a giant feast was standing everywhere in the room. Yubel took a apple from a basket and began eating.

"Oh sorry about that" Yubel said and smiled "I forgot I was not in ball form, but I am starving. This apple looks good and this piece of bread. If you want something, just take something okay. We leave when I am finish". Chazz was rubbing his eyes, but when he looked again, a real girl with a giant feast was actually inside his bedroom. Suddenly he actually blushed a little. He was only dressed in boxers after all and a

tank top. Yubel looked curious at him at first.

"Why aren't you leaving your bed? Oh wait is it because I am a girl and you are dressed in night clothes? You know I have seen many males over the years, so I really don't care" She said slowly. Chazz sneered a little. Well she doesn't care, but I do!