Chapter 3.

Still Chazz's p.o.v.

Chazz flew out of the hole minutes after and found out he was in midair, and was falling towards the ground. Shit, falling through the sky what to do? I am gonna be as flat as a pancake. Luckily he didn't have to think about that for really long, a dark sphere appeared around him and stopped, in some way the fall. Actually as soon as he was 1 meter over the ground, the sphere suddenly let go of him and he hit the ground a little hard. Air got kicked out of the lungs for a while. He sneered and looked angry at the king who slowly floated down from the sky and landed beside him.

"Hey you could at least had let the sphere hit the floor, before making it disappear" He sneered at the king. Haou just smirked.

"Where is the fun in that?" He said "I need some fun as well". Chazz sneered, but decided not to comment that. He was looking around and saw.. nothing! They have been falling down from the sky, he was sure of it, but once again they were surrounded in this weird darkness. Chazz looked confused at Haou.

"Where.. what happened? We were falling from a blue sky just a minute ago I.. Wait are we in a place where the future never happened?" He questioned. Haou smirked.

"I like your guesses, but no you are wrong" He said coldly "True, this never happens, but that is because it doesn't exists. Not fully. You see my powers, the darkness, can create whatever I want to. This place is where I watch the future and in some way one of my homes. Beautiful isn't it?". Chazz shivered. He liked the ghost lesser and lesser. The darkness was apparently a part of him, which creeped him out. Secondly it was really shown Haou really didn't have any compassion for anything, which made him shiver even more. After all if he created everything with that darkness, why didn't he just make sure they were at the bottom when they appeared here in the first place? It couldn't just be for the fun of it, could it? Chazz actually didn't know what he should reply the king at first. Then he shook his head.

"No, I am not thrilled with all that darkness in here" He said slowly. Haou looked coldly at him, and Chazz wondered if he actually could get angry, since he after all didn't show any compassion. Then Haou smirked and hit his shoulder once.

"Good you are not lying. I hate liars, and I know when people lie" He said and his voice indicated that creepy dark amusement voice once again "Since you are, for now, my guest of honor, I will make my home less dark". He flicked his fingers and the darkness disappeared from the ground. They were now standing on a blue water surface, and wait was it shining because of crystal's in the water? Chazz was not fully sure. Seconds later they were surrounded by a star filled sky with a bright lit moon, indicating it was night. Chazz looked really surprised around. He figured the reason he could stand on the water, was because Haou didn't want him to drown.

"Well that should do it" Haou said and looked at Chazz "Less dark.. so hope you like itChazz!". Chazz tensed. He didn't like the way Haou said his name at all, but he did nod. This was really beautiful. Haou just snort to that.

"Okay let's get to business then" He said "You wanted to know about the future Christmas right? So what to show you first?". Chazz sneered.

"Listen I just want to see what happens to Selina.. if things stays like they are" He said quickly. He was not gonna spend more time with Haou, than he needed. That was for sure. Haou snort coldly and flicked with his fingers. The water rose up in the air and turned into some mirrors floating in midair. They surrounded Haou. Quick flashing pictures was shown in them and Chazz was getting dizzy just by looking at them. He couldn't figure out what he was seeing, but apparently the king could. He quickly touched on two or three of them. He was having a creepy look in the eye.