CH 1 : The Past , The Howl

A/N : Merry Christmas! I know this is kinda late but I've been busy with homework and my part-time job. Thank you all for who have read, vote an comment on my story.I'm really happy about this 'cause this is my first time.So, please treat it as a christmas present for you and an apology from me.This chapter might be long.Anyway,here's the chapter.

*****

I have been caged in here for how many hours,days,weeks,months and years.I don't know.I just knew that I've been here since I was thirteen.My family,friends and my whole pack are dead.I still can't believe it.Dead bodies of my beloved one were everywhere around me ad I couldn't save them.Hell,I couldn't even help them.My mom was slayed right in front of my eyes and I just stood there dumbfounded still and watch with horror.Just bringing all this up,memories of that evening came flooded in.

I was eating dinner with my whole family,friends and pack members.It was my thirteen birthday.All of them wishing and sang to me birthday song,giving me presents with them smiling so wide.It even showed all of their white shining teeth to me.I was so happy smiling bright at that time but good moments always came to an end... "Alpha!Rouges!They are everywhere!" said one of the patrol members from my pack as they came rushing in.The Alpha,the leader,our hero,my dad replied "What?!Pack prepare yourself.This is war!Ladies and children below fifteen,to the secret basement!The rest follow me!" As they marched out as quickly as lightning,the ladies and children can't even say a word to them.The Luna,the leader,our heroine,my mom ordered and brought all of us to the secret basement for safety.Not long after,howls,growls,snarls and barks erupted.Children were hugging close to their mom looking scared and worried.But all of a sudden,my mom fell and clutched at her chest where her heart is.Then she rushed out and I new something was wrong.So,I quickly rushed out ad followed my mother to outside of the pack house to see she was in the wolf form,crouching low and growling at the rouges in front of her. But her eye look lost,like no more soul,no more reason to live in this world.Then,my eyes trailed to under her body to see something that my heart never believe it.

My father,was laying under her,on the ground,with bloods pouring out out of his stomach.He's dead.I was shocked,I couldn't move as my eyes unfolding the scenes in front of me.Rouges were everywhere charging from the tree line and attacked my pack.My pack members fought but we were losing.Then all of a sudden,I heard a whimpered that I knew too well.I turned around and saw my mother on the ground looking at me.Everything around me faded away,even voices.My world started to crumbled down.I saw red,I felt revenge and feeling hate towards them.I changed to my wolf form and tackled the rouge that slayed my mother down.Immediately before he could reflect,I bit into his neck and tore a mouthful of flesh from his neck.I spat out his blood on him and went to check on my mother."Kristen,run.Before they catch you."Then her body went limp.I cried and I'm sure that no one has ever seen a wolf cry and this is it.I howled for the lost of my mother and father,their Alpha and Luna.Not long after,all my pack members that were still alive,howled and cried for their lost together with me.Then four rouges approached me.

'I love you,mom,dad.' This,a nightmare of memories will haunt me forever till the day I die.Creak...I looked up and saw the third in command,Oggy,came in with a piece of bread and a glass of water in his hand.He put it down and left.He's the only here that treat me better than anyone else here but still bad.I crawled towards my food that he put it down and ate it.Never take food from stranger,right?But in my opinion,it's better to eat than starve to death.After I'm done,I went to the corner of the room and sat there.Pulling my knees to my chest and keep thinking who will save me from this hell hole?I'm sure no one since all the people I've known is basically dead and who would want to risk their life just to save a little useless girl?Sigh.I can't even escape from this cage.This is because of most things in here including the door were made of silver.My fellow friends,we werewolves,cannot touch silver,wolfsbane,mistletoe,rye and moonstone.So far,I only knew this five things are poisonous to us.It burn us and leave a scar if it's not treated properly.It even could kill us if it enter our body system.To touch them and not getting hurt,we have to wear a pair of thick glove.The pack that imprisoned me,wore it.That's how they can get in and out easily without getting hurt.There are also no window for me to tell is it day or night.Let alone to let the light shine in.

One more thing,the pack that imprisoned me,isn't a real pack.They're just a pack of rouges that were led by a mysterious guy.Rouge is a werewolf that were banned from it's pack because of the lack of loyalty to it's Alpha or pack.Suddenly,the Alpha of the rouge pack came in.As usual,he always meet me by wearing a mask.Never even once did he shown his face to me before.I don't know why he has the need to hide his face from me.I don't even know him!His voice doesn't even sound familiar to me.I got out of my thoughts as he walked towards me.I tried to look brave but my fear overwhelmed it.I move towards the corner of the room as I tried to hide and cover myself.When he noticed of what I was trying to do,he laughed an evil laughter.Then,he walked towards me and crouched down to face me eye to eye.But,I was too scared to look at him in the eyes,so I divert my eye away.

Because of this action that I made,he got annoyed and growled out loudly.He started to wrap his huge a** hand around my small neck."You do not disrespect me like that!Understand?!"I was trembling with fear and with his hand around my neck,I couldn't talk.Hell!I couldn't even breath.So,I just nodded my head and continued to tremble in fear."Good."Then,all of a sudden,he just threw me onto the hard bed nearby,which is in the middle of the room.Oh God..No!That is where I always got beaten mercilessly!Just at the right moment..."Oh good.Beta,Join the fun!"Then his Beta smirked evilly,as he rushed towards me to tape me down with my face on the table to stop me from struggling.Gasp.The Alpha came into my view holding a leather whip with lots of small silver blades on it.When the Beta moved my long hair away from my back,the Alpha started to hit me.I moaned out in pain as the blade penetrated my skin into my flesh.The silver on the blade stung my body system.AHHHHHH!!!!! I screamed mentally.The two of them started laughing like this is some sick game."Come on,bitch!Scream louder!"He kept hitting me with the whip as I tried to muffled my voice but the whimpered and moaned of pain still managed to escape my lip."You bi-"Howl...The sentence of that damn Alpha have been cut short by that howl.

****

Cliffhanger...Thank you for reading this book.I think I will upload the rest quite late since my school will start in January.I also have tuition to go and final exam (SPM) is coming,so I have to study real hard this time.So,wish me luck and I will try to upload ASAP.Thanks (for reading) and sorry (upload it late),yeah? 

-Joey-