Chapter 2

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys!!!It's been 2 years plus.Sorry I kinda got lazy and got no motive to write but... I started to read all the comments of telling me to update and you guys love the book just a few days ago.And it motivates me to write again.Sorry guys.Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.I will try my best to upload the chapters in the future,ya.

Previously...

  He kept hitting me with the whip as I tried to muffled my voice but the whimpered and moaned of pain still managed to escape my lip.

"You bi-"Howl...The sentence of that damn Alpha have been cut short by that howl.  

Chapter 2

The howl...is so beautiful.

" Oh Sh*t! Beta, go and get our men ready!" 

"Yes, Alpha.As you Command."

Because of the howl, the Alpha got kinda mad and started to hit me more harder than before. The blade also started to pierce harder and deeper into my flesh. When he started to slow down on hitting me, I thought he would stop and go to  fight along with his Beta.But, NO! He took another whip and started to slash me with both of the whips. 

At this point, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I screamed in pain, tears flowing down my face and my body on instinct started to fight back. This causes the blade cut into my flesh deeper and the pain worsen. 

"STOP! Please STOPPPPPPP!!!" 

I started to scream and yell at him to stop but he never did. No,he never will. Slowly, I started to zone out on what he's doing anymore. I stopped screaming and pleading him to stop. I don't care anymore. It's not like I will be alive sooner or later. No one is gonna be here for me anyway. "BHAM!!"   I was awaken and I continued to scream again when I felt the pain. It was unbearable.

The loud sound just now was from the door. It was kicked open by a stunningly hot and intimidating guy. Mate.  Oh my god, he's like a statue that have been carved out by Gods and angels themselves. 

"Ahh~I see. You guys are mate. Congrats but too late. Say bye-bye." 

Before I knew it, he took out a pistol with silver bullet in it and shoot me at the chest where my heart is placed. I looked at my mate and said something that is heartbreaking for both of us.

"I'm sorry, my mate. I'm sorry we have to meet in this situation. I am not good for you anyway, please find someone else you truly love. We've just met but I love you.."

My consciousness started to waver and slowly my sight was only filled with empty, pitch-black views...

To be continue.....

Nah just kidding, hahaha

Hunter P.O.V (Kristen's Mate)

I was filled with rage when I saw my mate's body went limp. My brain, world just freeze there. The time was stop. I practically can feel my heart breaking into million pieces like a vase just broke. I still can remember her voice when she talked to me just now, her voice was so beautiful even though it's rusty like it hasn't been use for years. The last two lines though, it made my heart sink deeper and deeper as I watched her in such state.

"Snapped out of it, Hunter! I want REVENGE for what he did to our mate! " Jack, my wolf said. 

Yes, he son of a b*tch just f***ing kill my mate in front of me! After that thought, I shifted into my midnight black wolf form and I saw red. I snarled at the masked rouge man, whom I 'm guessing is the Alpha of this rouge pack, and barked at him. He faced me and started to laugh evilly. I just remained in my position and continued to snarl at him. Then,he said something that made my nerve snapped.

"Oh you know, She might have died by now because that was a silver bullet." He smirked.

Smirked?! He freaking smirked after he shot my mate and said that! 

After that thought, my mind just changed into an attack mode. I ran and jumped on him. He flinched back. Well, I guess he didn't see that coming. I mentally smirked this time. I bit him at the neck as he struggled to get out of my jaw. But I didn't let him go instead I bit into him harder and deeper than before. While waiting for him to give up, I enjoyed his screamed of pain.

After a while, his voiced died down but he still has the energy for struggling. Scratching my muzzle and body with his wolf paws. I can't wait any longer,so I bit harder and twist his neck this time till I heard a crack and watched his body went limp with his wide souless eyes staring into mine.I threw him to the side and spat out hit blood at him. 

I felt like I should have let him suffer like what my mate had suffered. But I really need her in my arms right now. With that thought in my mind, I shifted back into my human form and ran to her. I uncuffed her hands and legs and immediately hold her in my arms. 

'Daniel, quick. Come here with a shirt and short. Fast!'  I mindlinked my beta which is also my best friend.

I hold her tightly and just let my tears fall. I don't care if anyone see an Alpha in this state right now. Why? Why God? Why?! When I've just finally met her...

"Please, please don't die on me...Please....." 

AUTHOR NOTE

Sorry, it might be a bit short but please do bear with this for a while till I update the next chapter. Thank you so much for supporting me. Please do continue to look out for the next chapter and keep on reading, voting and commenting as well. Thank you. >~<