How I flunk mid school part 1

hi! guys, 

        tp those who try reading this stuff can you kindly post a comment of suggestion. i just wanted to know how you feel about reading this. comments right now is much better than liking at all... 

by the ways thanks ....(*P*)........ <3

___________________________________________________________________________

            Chloe dug her head underneath the stack of books she piled in front of her desk. It's not that she tries to barricade herself within it, in order to be protected from the sneering crowd; who either joins the pleasures of making fun of her or who doesn't care at all but to join with the initiators.

              They're snubbing her if they were not doing something that could generate their pleasure if they were not making any ruckus to pick on her.

              Whatever she does everything seems all like proving herself to the crowd, that she a pathetic person and way much creepy as to attempt to hold or starting a conversation by smiling at their way. Even her former friends who seemed to be ignoring her, she even caught them looking at her but does not come over just to talk. She is lonely but merely a pitiful kind.

       initiate ( ih-nish-ee-eyt) to begin, set going, or originate:"to initiate major social reform"   -     dictionary    

          To add up, someone has destroyed her locker, spilling over the contents for everyone to see. Ellen came and faking a gasp out of her pretty mouth and look at my own demise. The crowd is gathering, thinking they'll be catching something to talk about and the main topic: Chloe’s spitefulness. Instead of gratifying the destruction of my own locker, I was ordered by the queen to fix it and noted her for her offense destruction of properties of the school.

"I told you, I did not destroy my own locker, but it is someone, and right now he is crazily cranking up" I reasoned my opinion.

"So you think, it is a boy who will do that?" She shot an accusing glare with her usual impatience to pin me in beating my very own locker. She must be thinking I am like those kind of people who desperately wanted attention even to the last day of their class on their middle school

"I'm not insane enough to destroy my own and ended with nothing but the ruined locker, I just got repaired it"

"Yeah, right, well if you decided to tell the truth, we would be so happy to hear it that your own ramblings" Her mouth dropped to the ground, and held in her eyes of shock. 'Didn't she hear me?'

“you know what let's cut the chase, you destroy locker just because you like to be pitied about miss pathetic" why would I do that, I’m not a good pitiable girl, I'm not she supposedly to know about that better.

"Ellen, I didn't do it!" she rolled her eyes at me making her like an idiot or something as she continues to wrote something far more different from Chloe usually think.

"Whatever!" she then slap her chest with a detention note, so much for being the classroom president. She then sashays down the hall, giggling out the very word she says to me every day, “loser", as her girlfriends amuse her with how bad girl she was, and here she, waits no time running after the very close minded girl, her worst fears are already accumulating and getting scary of who am she was about to eat and the....

               'How did this thing had ever happen to me' she thought, when last summer, everything was alright, and none of this ignoring and bullying has ever been existed in her high school life. Despite the fact that for the past years of her daily school life, she has been living within the norms of the society of how she would act to be a good behaved girl. Many others have been gained to call it as boring and normal for any school kid.

              Careful as she was, Chloe has set rules for her just to live peacefully and without any chance of conflict to make during her years. It was one of the rules that she has to remain silent under the surveillance of the higher classes of students attending the St. Lily Academy. Where the school full of rich kids, with the higher prospective set by their parents themselves, in chance that they'll be forming an amenity standard for the school.

                 Since parents leaves the children under the responsibility in forming good manners by the school officials who seem to be busy enough to supervise them. Thus, any scandal or bad behaviors concerning towards the students is not tolerated by the school, but reality check: every kid in the school who has done every violation that the handbook prescribes is seems to be getting away without punishment coming from the board.

             Many think that the school is actually has been in consistent with their bribery system. Where all favors have done by the school head towards the students attending the school are deliberately based on the amount of donations the family of the troubled kid is required to donate. Despite the school lived up to its ideas of letting the students deal with their responsibilities thus includes a higher free time hours for goofing around and taking the school for nothing unless they pay their tuition fees. in exchange to admitting themselves on the school, I don't what would the school would claim its defense but that's how everyone notice it.

         Rumors only have commented, but some really believes it was true even the teachers has becoming careful enough not to be complained about, saying that if a kid donated some something for a favor to deal with the teacher they don't like. The said teacher can kissed her job goodbye. Chloe is not a teacher neither she was any of those kind like Ellen who bears every single strand of importance to the entire school student body. She was the one person she really knows how the truth was hidden under the respected facade that girl keeps.

                   Ellen Blackwood is a kind of girl whom everyone knows and a common rule of the commoners should not mess around with, because she likes her spotlight to show all around for herself only.

                     Anyone who makes an effort to be like her make a move she dislikes, they better run, for they don't know what's that of her vengeful spirit is until they got the taste of it. If she is only younger you can think she could be either such a doll or a spoiled brat. Which she can be depending on how she an manipulate a person she wanted to do, because she ruled everybody. Having parents like a powerful billionaire who happen to own up the school for their philanthropist image. Ellen almost own up everything a person like Chloe could ever dreamed of having or will dream of having such disposition.

                She is an intelligent creature, and grateful to her parents fo their expected compensation for telling her she wasn't part of any of their lives. As for Chloe, she's just kind of a student who happens to be a normal kind, or a person you can look at everywhere in your surroundings as they pass through you. She doesn't like to stand up, preferring to blend along with the crowd, hoping she'll be safe through her adolescent years in high school. 

Bully (boo-l-ee)   overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people. - dictionary ( why do keep thinking of it?)

 The crowd began to contemplating at the end of the school year for any middle school boy and girls. They began to gather around the small clock with its hands moving to signal them that this last day will be over. Chloe didn't join the excitement of moving a  hell from the another hell, silently jogged my way out of the thickening crowd. At the sound of the bell the crowd roared with their delight and run towards the light of the double door she used to imagine as the gateway to the undiminished horror of my life under Ellen. If i had to fight my way out I will do so, but thankfully no one cares for the running girl except that she bumped one boy of which cared less to comprehend her  apologies to him as she desperately wanted out. Out to nowhere but there. She hate them.

She hates them

.....

She hated everything....