Friends with benefits

During my initial weeks, I have never been so much acquainted with the piece of paper I slid at the back of my ID. In case that I might lose my way again or forgotten that I might have a class. All I had to do is to look at my ID, not some quirky photo of my face, like I am laughing instead of smiling.

               I had quickly familiarized that  piece of paper, It has my written schedule of my classrooms and subjects at its given time from Monday to Friday. A scatterbrain like me has greatly in need of it, if I don't want to lose points on my grade for being tardy in getting into my class on time, or got the impression of another rebel attended.

                      I am thankful though I don't share my classes with Ellen, the Queen bee, instead I got to share it with Alister. He even seated next to me in every classes we shared but he never try talking to me. With him, I am beggining to think about the my very own entity, with me as a video camera from the afterlife. On which i often thought to myself, I am an intergalatic ambassador who secretly watching the humans unsuspiciosly. Then to those aliens who are my bosses will keep my lifedata as their basis in their study that humanity needs help,

In a tragic way...

 .... whatever...

Observing the species called human in their every day life. Seeing the human named, Clara arranging her hair and applying her lipstick, While the subject #2, Terrence is talking to his seatmate of how the world was form, base from what he saw on educational channels, while subject #3 Sammantha is arguing with every word Terrence is talking about. 

I sigh, 

[I just feel lonely and alone.] 

 I did  realize that, and I wanted to have a friend whom I can talk to, even  I can't. 

(liar me)

I am afraid they would laugh at my desperation talk to and interact with other people.

what if thy would snag me off...

what if.....

"HI!" a cheery face suddenly surprises me as she had to be FIRST person who did have the guts to talk to me. " You came from the another school too?"  she ask.  I smiled in agreemet.

"Yeah" I said 

"Awesome! I never thought I could meet with new face in the school like this" She said and I nod, looking around for her familiar faces, while I recognize no one except Alister whom I just met on the first day, is familiar.

"I guess so... YEAH..) 

"Though, It was brave of you to have a great gut on taking pic from Alister on that assemblage" 

"I thought that was the stupidest thing to do?" I said 

"Part of that bravery, is foolishness"

she agrees and giggles at me, for some reasons she assures me I have become a human.(LOSER ME!)

            I must have looked at her so tearfully that she had (sighs)  at last approached me in during the times I needed someone to talk to. She saved me!!!!(I don't care if you guys will tell me I am such a loser but it is taxing for me to have a massive adventure in dealing yourself like you've transfer from the other schools in the middle of the school year. Like a week to go its Christmas party.)

I smiled "Thanks" to her and she signaled "I am welcome". Weird but funny in how she made me feel like I do belong. Then her eyes look towards the door and saw Alister hastily started to run.

Then she laughs at what she had saw, I actually don't get them, so I asked.

she said beamingly as if she had seen a sweet kind of chickflic.