First day [how i flunk my Mid school part 2]

***************************************************************************************************************

              "Hey, David do you know where are my glasses?" I asked at that Monday morning.

            It was one of those significant days I manage to even remember. I found my brother downstairs, cooking up our breakfast (because he is the only one who knows how to cook properly a breakfast); while I was still preparing for whatever luggage I am going to bring for school. My brother look up to me, he was quite busy wrapping my lunch box and the fried milkfish he was frying waft the air, salivating and making my stomach growled from starvation.

           "Check yourself on the mirror" he said, i frowned at him.

          “I am asking where my glasses are."  Restating that question again to form a declarative sentence in case he didn’t hear it or he was just ignoring me again. It’s not that I’m making myself to be nerdy in order to look as if I'm a real genius and cool; my eyesight is just really imbalance. I can't see very well on my right eye, but the doctor said I still have perfect eyesight on the left.  There's just that there would always a glitch that happens to my right. As of right, now i could see in my left eye he is serious.

            "Go! Don't ask questions" he demands and so i give in and there it was, my glasses are resting on the top of my head.

                  I was just a spoiled brat. This something that bother me when i didn't really remember that it was there in top of  my head.

            This is how we start our day( weirdly normal right).

             I hope he can be such a dork, so he'll never matter to everyone that he is so great, that he is being treated royally and loyal by the whole school as if he was their perfect human being.

        Jealous much?

            You would understand how much a person in his shadow could feel, like loneliness, being left alone and be treated as if I am a fly. Yet i don't want to writhe against his grounds without having FBI tracking me all along if i tried to rebel. How would I rebel? Why would I rebel on him?

       I love my brother because if he ship across and whenever i messed up he'll shot up to be with me. I quickly paces up for him, catching up is the best thing to do but no matter how hard that i tried i can’t.

             I can't be like him.

             He is too perfect.

            So perfect it was his flaws.

            In the end I stuck up on the same place I was ever be and much worse. My brother forces me to be at it. (Without him knowing that)

            I seated across the table and eating our breakfast together. Like the most of the head of the families i always watch on the teleseryes, they'll be always seen to have a coffee in their hand while eating and reading newspaper. Currently it is I am seeing in the actions of my brother.

          "Chloe do you have any plans for this week?" he ask out of blue, I stopped stabbing the beef on my plate. I look up to my brother, he had put aside his newspaper and stare at me intently.

           "Um.... I... Don't “I reply, i think he has a date or something? Why would he want me to go?

           "Why?" he ask.

           Seriously, why? I don't want socialize with people at school, they'll only find my weakness and use it against me. 'I should really get underneath the crowd for safety measures. Be a social recluse!