Chapter 1

( the pic is your old fire master Jennafire)

Your Pov

You lay down on your bed and think about the past, how this all happened.

Flashback

Even though you already knew everything there was to teach you, you were still with Jennafire. Mostly because you needed more training. (Jennafire is the master that taught you about fire magic). Right now she is talking to the new guild's master,Jienna.

"Aww come on Jennafire, we are not going to win. Just to prove it how about we make a deal?"

"Deal? now why would I make a deal with you?" Says Jennafire.

"If my guild wins the grand magic games, then the next year, we get (y/n) for 3 months before the games and during the games. But if  we lose the GMG, I will give you 100,000,000 jewels. The bet will continue until our guild, the Sabor tooth guild loses. Deal?" Said Jienna.

      You knew your master Jennafire would never take this bet. Until....

"Deal." She says shaking his hand.

Then they won, and the year after that, and the year after that. One year, you saw the fairy tail guild participate. And you couldn't join. It was heartbreaking to watch your friends out there. But.... It's what Jennafire would've wanted. The next year she died...
you can still remember his words...

"A DEAL IS A DEAL!!" Screamed Jienna," YOU WILL STAY HERE UNTIL WE LOSE! AND THAT IS FINAL!!!!"

Flashback over.

You wake up and see Rouge and Sting. You smile knowing that they will always be there for you.

Meanwhile at fairy tail
Third person Pov

Natsu was throwing a tantrum."I WANT (y/n)!!!!!" He shouted over and over and over again. "When is she coming back?"

"Cool it flame brain. We all miss her. And we all will miss her until she comes back." Says Gray.

"WATCH IT ICE PRINCESS!!!!" Said Gray.

"MAKE ME HOT HEAD!!!!"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME HOT?!?!"

"Knock it off you too!!!" Erza says whacking them with her iron fist. "Natsu, we all miss (y/n). But she left yesterday. You have got to pull yourself together!!!! And Gray, stop stripping and calling boys hot. It's weird."
At this point Natsu is laughing on the floor while Gray is trying to find his clothes.

"Listen up brats!! We are going to be entering the Grand Magic Games!!! So pair up into teams and get to Training. You have 3 months."

"BUT I ONLY WANT TO TRAIN WITH (Y/N)!!!!!" Natsu shouts. Then Erza knocks him out.

___________________________________
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for reading my Elemental and Fire 1 and now 2!!!
If you like the story then vote.
If you want to see more follow.
If you have comments..... Comment?
Talk to you guys later