Chapter 4

Your pov
You talk with your guildmates, them asking you questions, and then doing the same thing back. At the end of the game hidden, both fairy tail teams lost. You and Natsu spent the whole Grand Magic Games near eachother. You thought it was sweet how he would never let you out of his sight. At the end of the day, though, there was a big surprise.
      When all of the games were completed you hear the announcers say,  "I heard someone from a guild has recently become the 6th wizard Saint, but they are in the losing guild so far!"
Oh no. You think.
"Yes, but she isn't even competing, so to prove her strength, we are going to be having someone from the another guild fight against her!"

Everyone hears this going on and becomes silent. But Natsu turns to you and asks,"Who is the 6th wizard Saint?" You start to become nervous, not wanting anyone besides your brother to know.

You thought you couldn't get more nervous, until you hear this,"actually, we are going to have two people from different guilds both fight against her! If anyone would like to choose two people to fight against this mystery women, please, open your lacramas and vote!!!"
(If you would like to comment who you would be fighting against please comment for it!!)
"We are going to be having this battle tomorrow on day 2 of the grand magic games! So hurry and get your votes in"

" but besides that, it concludes today, we will see you all tomorrow!!!"

People start to clear out of the stands, while  everyone is either talking about who the mystery women is, or who they are gonna vote for. Natsu is running all over the place telling people to vote for him.(but no one is)
Then Natsu hugs you and says,"I'm so glad your back, come on, lets go to the hotel!" He tries to drag you off, but you stop him.

"Natsu, I have to go back to sabertooth. But I'll see you tomorrow, and make sure you win" then you rush off, leaving Natsu wondering why you are with sabertooth.

Sorry this was so short!!! If want to vote please leave a comment and tell me who!! And if u liked it, vote!
Bai!!!