Chapter 6

Oh look and I said I wasn't gonna update.🤓

Laurens p.o.v.

Once we pulled up to some pizza place, we all got out of the car and raced inside. "I swear I'm fucking starving." Demi said while she follows our waitress to our table. "Shut up Demi, no body cares." I hear Zendaya say under her breath. I swear they're all five year olds. "You wanna fight?" Demi asks while giving Zendaya a death glare. "Nah man, you know what I'm good. I rather keep all of my teeth." "You're a smart girl than Z." Bea said from her seat next at the end of the table.

3 pizzas, an order of wings, and 5 ice cream sundaes we were all back in the car heading back to camp. As soon as we get back, we have a team meeting in regards to our first game on Wednesday. Were playing team 9 and from what was going around camp, there weren't good at all. So I mean I think we should be ok although we'll only have two days of practice. "So Lo, whats this I hear that you have a girlfriend?" Bea asks while smirking at me. "Yeah Lo, whats that all about?" Selena asks. "First, shes not my girlfriend-" "Yeah not yet." Zendaya cuts me off. "Shut it Coleman. Second, were talking I guess you could say. I've liked her for the longest time and shes been my best friend since 6th grade." "Awe Lo, that's really cute." Selena says while wrapping her arm around Demi. "Yeah Lo, whats her name?" "Camila." "May I just say, that I made this happen?" Zendaya says with a big smile. "Yeah well no one cares." Bea says and we all break out in fits of laughter.

------ A few hours later ------

I'm currently laying in bed then I pull open twitter
"@LaurenJauregui : currently missing this cutie. @camilacabello97 😭😭💗" with a picture of me and Camz a few days ago. (cover picture)

After that I put my phone down and try to take a nap. Once I start to fall asleep my phone vibrates on my nightstand notifying me that I have a twitter notification. I grab my phone to see that Camila tweeted me.
"@camilacabello97 : @LaurenJauregui miss you too beautiful. 😩❤️ 12 more days then your mine.😌😍"

At that moment I couldn't help but smile. No soon did I pull up Camilas name on my phone, I got a facetime request from her.

"Hey good lookin." Im greeted with a wink. "Hey baby." I replied while repositioning my phone so that I can get more comfortable. I turn to look at her and she her cheeks super red. "Red looks good on you babe." I tell her while biting my lip. "Shut up Laur, and don't bite your lip like that." She says while biting her lip. "Oh hell, now you don't bite your lip!" "I wont if you wont." She says. "Alright that's a deal I think I can make." "Alright Laur." "Alright Camz." I say while taking in her appearance. Shes currently just sat in a cut off and spandex with her hair in a messy bun. "May I say that you look really hot right now baby girl?" "May I say that you should continue calling me baby girl? Its super cute." "I mean I guess." I respond. We sit in silence for a few minutes. These are the moments that will always mean the most.

Camilas p.o.v.

"I miss you Laur. Its crazy because you've only been gone for two days." "I miss you too Camz. I miss you a lot.." "But anyways, how was camp to day?" "It was okay, our teams looking pretty good." "That's great Laur. But I have to go baby, I have practice in an hour so Manis coming to pick me up. But I'll call you after practice." "Alright. Be safe." "Bye Laur." I say before hanging up. After I pack my bag, change my shirt and put on my cover shorts, I hear Normanis horn and start walking downstairs. "Bye Mami, I'll see you later." "By hija, be careful." As I'm open the passenger side door to see that Hailees sitting there. "Oops, my bad Haliee." "Its fine cutie." She says with a wink. Hailees had a crush on my for awhile, I just never returned it. "How are you today Milz?" Hailee asks while looking at me from the rearview mirror. "Im great actually, I just got off the phone with Lauren so." "Awe Mila I'm so happy for you guys!" Normani says with a squeal. "Thanks Mani, I'm really happy." "Yeah Milz, that's great." Hailee says with bitterness prominent in her voice.

During practice I kept feeling eyes on me. Obviously I knew it was Hailee checking me out. I really didn't appreciate it and I just felt really awkward. Today was our hard practice so we were basically just doing sprints and animal sets. One of the drills we did every DS had to get a perfect pass to the setter in the center. Everyone was getting it because no body wanted to run, but Hailee messed up so we had to do a 3 in 30. "Lets go damn it I don't want to do anymore sprints!" I say while wiping the sweat of my eyebrow. That's the third time Hailees made us run today and I seriously just want to choke her.

Before we could leave we had to do 2 animal sets. Just putting it out there, we had to do them because oh Hailee. Everyone was dreading to do them so just wanting to get them over with I went first. "Fuck, lets go! Were all tired just get them over with! Steinfeld your ass should finish before all of us cause you're the reason were doing them lets go!" After that everyone started moving and I finished first, obviously Hailee finished last. "Damn Milz, can I just say you're super hot when you yell? You look really good in those spandex to." She says while walking behind me. "Tell her one more thing Steinfeld and I'll have Dinah and Lauren on your ass." Normani said while her and I were walking towards the gym doors. "Oh, like Im scare of Milas want to be girlfriend." "Shes not a want to be if shes already my girlfriend." I respond before walking out of the gym.

As soon as I got home I went up to my room to call Lauren. Before I called her I took of my shirt and cover shorts leaving me in my sports bra and spandex. While climbing into bed I call Lauren and it takes her a while to answer. "Oh hey babe." She says in a raspy voice and her face covered with her blanket. "Awe baby, did you just wake up?" I ask with a smile. "Yeah." She says while stretching. "I love hearing your voice as soon as you wake up, its super sexy." I say while I see her sit up. "Yeah well you looking sweaty in nothing but a sports bra and spandex is super sexy." She responds while biting her lip. "We promised no lip biting." "You'd bite your lip to if you've seen yourself through my eyes. Your bodys amazing baby girl." She says while looking straight into the camera. "Gosh Jauregui, is that why you like me? Cause of my body." "Nah, your face is super cute too." She says while winking at me. 

We talk for a few more hours till I start feeling tired and start drifting in and out of sleep. "Go to sleep babe, we'll talk tomorrow."' "No I need to tell you something." "Well tell me Camz." "Hailee was flirting with me today, and I told her that you were my girlfriend, so you better not lose interest before you get back Jauregui. If you do, I'll have Dinah kick your ass." "I don't see my self losing interest anytime soon baby. Now go to sleep, I'll talk to you tomorrow." "Good night Laur." "Good night Camz." Then she hung up. Lauren Jauregui will be mine someday, I know she will.

--------------------------------

woo! its coming along. for once I didn't update at 1 in the morning. were progressing guys.! but anyways, I hope you guys have a good and safe Christmas. as always let me know what you guys think.😌💕