chapter 13

Camilas p.o.v.

I hate basketball. Its so nerve wrecking. There were seriously down the whole entire game, and then for them to tie it in the last 2 minutes?! What even is that.

Lauren had just finished her game, which they won having only won by one made free throw. Jesus, that's crazy and I hate it. But anyways, me and Mani were waiting for Lauren and Dinah to come out of the locker room so we could go eat, because I'm seriously starving.

"What a game that was huh?" Mani asked while we stood at the bottom of the bleachers.

"You're telling me! How the hell can people enjoy that, I get dizzy watching them go up and down the court, and then for them to tie a game and barley win! Its just not healthy." I said.

"Chill out Mila, it was a good game if I'm being honest."

"Yeah, I mean I guess you're right." I responded while I felt a pair of arms envelope around my waist.

"Hey gorgeous." Her husky voice whispered in my ear, which sent chills down my spine.

"Hey." I spoke out while turning around in her arms. "You did so good Laur!" I said while pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you Camz." The green eyed girl responded.

"Alright love birds. Lets go eat please I'm starving." Dinah said, breaking mine and Laurens hug.

"Oh, same." I said while interlacing my fingers with Laurens while all four of us walked towards the gym doors.

----------

"Hurry up! I want to go back to the hotel." Dinah spoke while Normani was driving slower than dirt.

"Dinah Jane, you know you can find your own way back to the hotel." She responded while speeding up.

The two kept going back and forth in the front seat, while Lauren sat her head on my shoulder, and her hands manipulating my fingers.

"You okay?" I asked looking down at her.

"I don't really feel good if I'm being honest. My head hurts really bad." She responded while looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I asked while placing my other hand on her cheek, rubbing her jaw line with my thumb.

"Yeah." She responded while closing her eyes and leaning into my touch. "I just really wanna go back to the hotel and cuddle with you."

"You're so beautiful." I replied while looking down at the gorgeous girl.

"Shut up." She spoke while opening her eyes to look at me.

"I mean it. You're so damn beautiful." I told her while placing a kiss on her forehead. "Your heads really hot."

"Well, your making my blush so that could possibly be the reason." She told me while hiding her face behind her hands.

"I mean, you could possibly be right, I'm pretty smooth." I said while she removed her hands and I  shrugged my shoulders. "But seriously babe, you might have a fever."

"Take care of me." She said while we pulled up to the hotel.

"Anything for you." I said while leaning forward to place a kiss on her lips.

Laurens p.o.v.

Once we got into the hotel room, I grabbed Camilas hand and dragged her to the room. "We left your bags in the car." She spoke out.

"I dont care. Come cuddle." I said while taking off my shirt and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

"I need to brush my teeth." She said while walking to her suite case to grab some clothes for herself.

"I dont give a fuck if your breath smells." I said while sitting up and looking at her.

"Thats pretty disgusting." She said while walking towards the bathroom.

"Ugh you piss me off!" I shouted while laying back down on the bed. Thinking about it, I really do care because she ate onions and thats pretty gross. 

A few minutes later Camz came out of the bathroom in a pair of spandex and a t-shirt and can I say she looked fucking gorgeous. After she walked to her suitcase, she walked towards the bed and opened the covers.

"Did you miss me?" She questioned while laying her head down on my chest and draping an arm over my abdomen. 

"Not really." I said while pulling her close into my body.

"Alright, whatever." She said while looking up at me.

"Im kidding. I missed you so much princess." I told her while leaning down to place a kiss on the crown of her head.

"Thats cute." She said while nuzzling her face into my neck.

"What is?" I questioned while running my fingers through her hair, while my other hand stroked up and down her forearm.

"The way you treat me." The brown eyed girl responded before placing a kiss on my neck. 

"I treat you the way you deserve to be treated Camz. I think you're a beautiful, amazing, gorgeous girl who deserves the world and nothing less. And thats what I plan to do for you. You're gonna be mine soon Cabello, and Im never gonna let go." I told her what was on my mind.

"You promise?" She questioned while she ran her fingers up and down my abs.

"Promise." I responded while pulling the covers over us. "Now can we sleep? Im super tired." 

"One condition Jauregui." She said while rolling over to lay on top of me.

"And whats that?" I questioned while she straddled my waist.

"You Have to let me take you out on a date tomorrow." She said while she held my hand, as I moved my other hand to rest on her hip.

"I'd want nothing more than that Camila. Nooowwww can we sleep?" I questioned while sitting up and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"We could, but I honestly just wanna kiss you."  She whispered while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Whats stopping you?" I questioned while I placed a hand on her back to push her closer towards my body.

"Nothing really." She responded while leaning in to place a kiss on my nose, than getting off my waist and laying down.

"Wh-what the hell?" I questioned looking down at her.

"What?" She questioned with a smirk on her face.

"You said you wanted to kiss me?!" I told her.

"But you're tired, and if I kissed you, I'd want to do more." She said staring at me while biting her lip.

"Hell no." I said while laying down neck to her and placing a kiss on her lips, then her jaw.

"Nope. Good night baby." She said while rolling over and turning off the bedside lamp.

"Thats not fair." I mutter under my breath. 

----------------------------------

80000 years later and all this is, is a shitty update. BUT, I might update again later tonight. Or tomorrow. ((: 

& can I say 7/27 is a true work of art. (':