~Chapter 22~

•Lisa's POV•

I started to wake up and I realized I was in a car and I look over and it was Aaron.

"Aaron what happened" I asked him

"Well after w-we beat you Taylor said someone get her out of here I don't want her on my floor any longer so I said that my mom wanted me home but i just wanted to make sure you got to the hospital" he replied

"Aaron you don't have to just take me to my house I'll be fine"

"No I already called Tyler and told him to meet me there and we're almost there"

"Fine"

The rest of the car ride was silent then once we got to the hospital before we got out of the car I heard Aaron whisper "I miss my princess" at first I was confused then I remembered that's what he used to call me because I called him my unicorn.

So before he got out to help me out I said "I miss my little unicorn" then he looked me in the eyes and I could tell he was sad about something.

Then he came around to my side and picked me up bridal style and carried me into the hospital where we were stopped by Tyler so Tyler took me out of Aaron's arms and ran to the front desk repeating "I need help, help my girlfriend"

•Aaron's POV•

I could tell Tyler was angry with me considering I did knock out his girlfriend but also my princess so I decided to stay for a little until they let me go back.

•Lisa's POV•

They gave me some medicine to put me to sleep while they cleaned me up I currently had a black eye, lots and lots of bruises and a broken wrist (left)

Once I finally regained consciousness and opened my eyes I saw Tyler along with Aaron outside talking about something all I heard was

"if you really cared about her and wanted her back as your best friend you wouldn't have done that"-Tyler

" I know can I just talk to her"-Aaron

A few seconds later they walked in and Tyler said that Aaron wanted to talk to me but that he was staying "okay" I replied

"Okay listen Lisa I'm sorry about everything I've done to you please forgive me I just want my princess back" Aaron said to me

After he finished Tyler gave me a confused look as to why he said princess

"Inside joke from when we were younger" I said as I let out a little chuckle

"I forgive you Aaron"

He then smiled the biggest I've ever seen him smiled. Ahh I love that smile.

As me Aaron and Tyler just talked the doctor then came in and said that I was free to go whenever someone signed me out so Tyler went and did that while Aaron helped me out of the hospital bed and helped me change into the clothes Tyler brought me. (Outfit above)

Then we decided that we would just go to my house and watch Netflix, before we left the hospital I told Aaron "thank you my little Unicorn" as I gave him a kiss on the cheek "anything for my princess" he replied.

Then me and Tyler just went back to my house to watch Netflix and cuddle with coco...