~Chapter 36~

•Lisa's POV•

My alarm started going off around 11:30am because we have today and tomorrow to just sight see (it's Wednesday) then Friday is a practice show and Saturday is the show.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower I ended up just sitting there with the water running just thinking about how I went from being best friends with Aaron since we were born, then him introducing me to the guys then all of us being friends to them becoming my bullies, then me starting YouTube, getting famous and having my best friends back along with extra people, I've gotten a lot better with my eating and I've been about 6 months clean, but the only thing I could think about was how everyone has apologized except Aaron. I mean yeah ok glad I made up with everyone but I really want My little unicorn back.

As I thought about everything I realized I was crying. I turned off the water, got out brushed my teeth and put my hair into a braid. Then got dressed.

*outfit*
-muscle tee
-ripped jeans
-black vans
*outfit above*

I also decided to slip on the watch my dad got for me on my birthday.

•Aaron's POV•

It was currently a little after 1pm and I've been awake since like 9am. I've been thinking about something to do for Lisa I mean everyone has done something to prove to her that they're sorry, it's just that I like her but all she talks about is Tyler and she's always with Reed but I'm gonna ask her if she wants to go out tonight cause I have a whole thing planned out, I found this really good park and I had lights and candles set up along with a table set up right in the middle and I'm gonna sing a song I wrote for her. I also got her a promise necklace to prove to her that I am truly sorry for ever ditching her when high school started.

•ring•ring•ring•

"Hello" I hear Lisa say as she answers my call

"Hey I was wondering would you want to go out tonight around 6pm?" I asked shyly

"Yes, of course" she instantly replied

•Lisa's POV•

After I got off the phone with Aaron I couldn't help but squeal in excitement. I decided to call Reed and ask him if he wanted to go out and get some lunch since it was already 1:30pm, and I would start getting ready around 4:30pm.

"Hey Reed do you wanna go out and get some lunch? I have news" I said

"Yeah give me about a half an hour" he replied

"Okay text me when you're done" I said as I pressed the end button

"Will d..." I heard Reed say as the call ended

*skip half an hour*

It was currently 2pm so Reed should be about ready.

"Hey Lisa I'm outside your door" I heard Reed say as I was walking towards the door

"Okay coming" I said as I opened the door

We decided to go to Jack in The Box to eat. Once we got to Jack in The Box we presented our food and sat down.

"So what's the news?" He asked as we sat down