☓ Lies ☓

Luke's POV:

"What. The. Fuck?" Jai said, staring at me and Beau in shock.

"Jai!" I literally squealed, jumping out of the cupboard and knocking him to the ground with a bear hug.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice muffled by my shirt.

"We've come to save you" I grinned proudly, but instead of the grateful reaction that I was expecting, he stared at me in horror.

"This isn't a movie! We can't just break out of here! He'll catch you and he'll hurt you" he hissed, raking a hand through his hair.

"But- but-" I stuttered.

"Please tell me you were planning to call the police" he sighed.

"Duh" Beau answered, hugging mum then helping both me and Jai off the floor.

"Did you come with anyone else or just you two?" mum asked and I froze, giving Beau a horrified look.

"James and Skip. They're somewhere in the house. Oh my God what if dad finds them?" he panicked, rushing to the door.

"Don't go out there!" Jai whisper-shouted, and Beau stopped with his hand on the doorknob.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"Because you're not supposed to be here. Let me go out and find them, you two get back into the cupboard in case dad comes in" Jai ordered, and to be honest I was kind of surprised, normally he was quiet and shy, not all authority like this.

I nodded, then me and Beau climbed back into the cupboard, slowly closing the door behind us. I immediately pressed my ear to the inside of the door so that I could hear what was going on outside.

"Stay in here. I'll go out an-" Jai's voice was cut off by the bedroom door being slammed open.

"Recognise this boy?" a man asked gruffly, it must be dad, and he must have Skip or James.

"No, never seen him. Why?" Jai replied, was he lying?

"I found him hiding in the laundry room" dad said. Fuck, that definitely means it's one of the boys.

"What's your name?" mum spoke gently to either James or Skip.

"J-Josh" the boy replied, and I instantly recognised the voice as Skip's.

In the dim light of the cupboard, I saw Beau's head turn to me, his eyes wide and his lips parted as if he were about to say something, but I put a finger to my lips in a gesture to shush him, which he understood.

"Well Josh how did you get in here?" mum asked politely. She was doing well pretending she didn't know who the heck Daniel was.

"M-my friends dared me to come in when they saw the smashed window" Skip lied.

"Is that so ey? If your faggot friends dared you to jump off a cliff would ya do it?" Dad growled.

"N-no" Skip stuttered, I felt sorry for him, even if he actually did know who everyone there was, dad would be scaring the fuck out of him right now.

"Well get your filthy self out of my house before I call the police on you!" Dad shouted and I heard a thump, then someone running down the stairs. "Fucking kids" he then grumbled.

"Mark-" mum tried to say.

"Did I ask you to speak? No, so shut your trap and both of you get your asses downstairs for dinner" dad ordered and I listened to this hurried footsteps leaving the room, then dad's heavy ones following.

"What a cunt" Beau grunted into the silence and I let out a long breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Agreed" I sighed, pushing open the cupboard door and stepping out, only to come face to face with someone completely unexpected.

- - - - -

Cliffhanger :3 Hehe I wonder who the unexpected person is... Comment who you think it is ;) How it was an ok chapter, bye lovelies!

Vote, comment, share

Bella ☓