Goodbye

Maia's POV

I snuck back to the prison with a now soaking JD. He had held his hand out to help me up and I pulled him into the water, leaping out of the waterfall, barely managing to avoid being dunked. I stuck my tongue out at him and we stayed in the clearing for a little more time and here we were. He stopped me at the edge of the woods and turned me towards him. "Well I think this is goodbye my friend." I looked up at him and tried to keep the tears out of my eyes. He had been like a brother to me ever since I got here and now I was going to lose him. "Maybe not." He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug. I saw a car pull up to the prison and a woman stepped out. I looked back at JD and waved. "See you around idiot." He smirked and shook his head. "See yah around dip shit." With that I turned around and walked away, feeling his eyes burning a hole in my back the entire way.

John's POV

I watched as she walked away and sat down with a sigh, burying my head in my hands. I had totally missed my chance to tell her how I truly felt. It was for the best I guess. She only considered me a brother and that's all she will ever see me as. I would try everything I could to make sure this wasn't the last time I saw her. I would go insane if I didn't see her again. I heard faint voices and Maia glanced one last time at me and waved before climbing into the car and driving away. "Goodbye.....my friend."

______________________________

Sorry it's so short but tell me what u guys think. Bye my loves.