A Nickname for Sofia

For a few days, the princesses kept calling each other their nicknames. Hugo and Sofia were happy that the princesses liked their new nicknames. After two days of calling each other by their nicknames, the three princesses realized one thing.

"Sofia, we still haven't give you a nickname," Clio said.

"That's okay," Sofia said. "Just because you have nicknames, it doesn't mean I need one."

Suddenly, Hugo showed up. "Hey, princess, how goes it?"

"Fine, thank you," Sofia said.

"Hungry?" Hugo asked. "Would you like some grapes?" He held up a bunch of purple grapes and happily handed the grapes to Sofia.

Seeing the color of the grapes and her younger sister's flying derby outfit, Amber had an idea. "That's it," she said.

"What?" Sofia asked.

"I have the perfect nickname for you, Sofia," Amber said.

"What?" Sofia asked again.

"Grape," Amber revealed.

But Sofia didn't seem to like this. "Grape?" she asked with a frown.

"Yeah, because grapes are purple, and you wear a lot of purple," Amber pointed out. "Besides, you like grapes." 

Sofia liked grapes, but she didn't like the nickname "Grape", and she started to feel a little hurt. Hugo could tell by the look in Sofia's eyes that she was hurt by the nickname Amber had given her.