Prologue

Our name is Shawn and Abigail.

We are the last of Kraang's experiments known as Subject 34512 and Subject 18892. We never knew our parents, since we were in the Kraang's hold for seventeen years.

They tortured us. They experimented on us. And our hate for them has grown tremendously.

We don't know what we are. We are not human, because we have the ability to walk through anytime we wish.But we are not aliens either. We have the distinct appearance of average human teenagers.

We are mutants. Mutants that have the power of destroying everything and anyone who gets in our way. Ever since that day we escaped the Kraang, we have been doing what the police cannot.

Cleaning up the streets.

Hurting on the criminals that harm the innocent. Make sure they feel the same pain that they put on their victims. But that is not our goal. Putting criminals in the hospital is only our motivation to destroy the Kraang. We have been keeping track of our extraterrestrial friends. Studying their movements, and locating their most important bases through out the city.

Our deeds however has earned ourselves names in this city. Vigilantes they called us. Menaces they sometimes named us, but we don't care. The only thing that we care is that the crooks know our names and fear it.

Now, it is the Kraangs' turn to know our names.

It is their turn to learn the true meaning of fear.

We are "the Phantom" and "the Spirit" and this is our story.