Chapter 1

Abigail's POV

FLASHBACK-
Screams.

Screams of Pain.

The sounds that woke me up from my slumber. I could also hear the Kraang's voices echoing outside my cell.

"Please let me go." a child's voice whispered behind me. I turned and saw a small bundle tucked away in the cornor of the room. I find myself moving slowly towards the bundle.

"Please. Leave me alone." the child pleaded, keeping her head down. The screams became louder and I covered my ears with my hands. My ears were ringing with pain.

"Abby..."

"Abby....!"

The door of the cell sliding open caught my attention from the screams. I glanced over my shoulder, still clenching my hands over my ears. Two Kraang droids stood at the door, both holding onto blaster guns.

"Subject 34512." one of the Kraang stepped, "One known as the experiment must come with Kraang."

My heart pounded, my breathing quickened and I fell onto my knees. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. My mind began to blur. One of Kraang lifted its blaster and aimed for me. With my last breath, I screamed as loud as I can.

My vision began to fade as I fell on the floor. The pain consumed me once more.

"ABBY!"

REALITY-

"Abby!"

I gasped and my eyes opened. I felt two strong hands shaking my shoulders. I looked up to see Shawn, a look of concern and fear graced on his face.

I took a few deep breaths and put my self into a sitting position on the bed. I gently took my brother's hands from my shoulders, "I'm okay. I'm fine."

Shawn, looking unconvinced, sat on the edge of my bed.

"It was the nightmare again? You know, with the Kraang."

I nodded my head in confirmation, not meeting my brother's gaze. I have to keep reminding myself that the pain is over. We escaped the Kraang and we are far from their reach. But, my mind refuses to let go of our past. On what the Kraang did to us, was unforgivable.

Shawn playfully bumped my arm with his, "Look, sis. You are fine. We are fine."

I glanced up at Shawn through my blonde bangs, giving him a small , weak smile, "Tell that to my mind why don't you?"

Shawn opened his mouth to say something else, but he was interrupted with a static noise of the police radio from downstairs. Shawn got up from my bed and headed out of my room to the stairs. I sighed and I got up from my bed. I took a quick look around my room.

It has been years since we escaped the Kraang and we managed to find ourselves a home. It was an abandoned apartment on the outskirts of the city. It did not have much, but it served it's purpose to keep us safe from the outside world.

Before I could even go down the stairs, the sound of Shawn's voice stopped me.

"Abby! There's a robbery downtown. Get ready!"

I quickly ran back into my room and grabbed my bow and arrows. I put on my black hoody over my t-shirt and slipped on some dark brown boots.

I ran down the stairs with full speed. As I reached the last step, I saw Shawn already strapping on his ninjato onto his belt. I smiled and opened the front door. It was night time, the perfect time for the 'Phantom' and the 'Spirit' to strike down on their victims.

A/N:

Okay, that was short XD! But the next one will be longer!