chapter 11

"Dashi..." You laid on the couch in his lab. Baymax had broken down a couple of days ago and wouldn't start back up for some reason. Tadashi was determined to fix him. "What?" He asked you not looking up from his lab table. "Tadashi, I'm bored talk to me..." He grabbed a nearby screwdriver and kept working, "Try talking to Honey or GoGo I'm sure they could keep you busy." You groaned and walked out of the lab.

"Woah, (y/n) what's wrong." GoGo asked as you slumped into her office chair. The rest of the gang walked over. You started ranting, "Well I've finally finished my project and Tadashi is just being a total ass right now!" Wasabi nodded and said, "Yeah he gets like that when it comes to baymax, he just needs a distraction." Fred had a big goofy smile on his face and gave you a little nudge, "Ooooo I'm sure that you could be a 'distraction' (y/n)" your mind started racing on how you could distract him. Honey-Lemon broke your train of thought when she plugged her ears and almost screamed, "Ew no don't take away (y/n)'s innocence she's the only one other than me left!" You smiled and stood up, "Don't worry Honey I won't go that far... Yet..." Honey Lemon threw her hands in the air and walked away, "Ok that's it I have to work on my project!" Wasabi raised an eyebrow and gave you a look, "Don't do that here please, I don't want to have to sanitize everything!" You and GoGo laughed and you spoke up, "I'm just kidding Wasabi." Wasabi gave you a 'you better not' look and walked away leaving you with GoGo and Fred. "Ok so how do I distract him?" Fred basically jumped five feet into the air, "Ok so you put on my Dragon costume and walk in then..." You interrupted him, "No I am not putting that costume on." Fred sighed and walked away. GoGo leaned towards you and put a hand on your shoulder, "Ok this is what you do..."