chapter 21

You stepped into the abandoned building and looked down at Hiro's phone. The green light kept blinking. You looked around and yelled, "Tadashi?!" Your voice echoed through the room but there was no reply. "Tadashi come out I just want to help you. You walked next to a giant crate and looked at the phone once again. The green light blinked again placing him behind the crate. You jogged over tho the blinking light but didn't see him there.

You looked down and saw his helmet. Abandoned. You got down onto your knees and took off your own helmet then leaned down to pick his up. As the helmet left the floor a piece  of paper fell out of it. On the top was written, "(y/n)" in Tadashi's handwriting.

(y/n),
I'm leaving. I don't know where, I don't know when I'll be back but I'm going. I'm really sorry about everything, but I'm a danger. To everyone. I need to learn how to control my powers. I might come back I might not, but just know this. I love you. I love you so much and I'm doing this for your own good. I love you so much.
-Tadashi

You let tears silently fall down your face. And stayed there silently weeping...

Tadashi's POV

I sat up above her, watching her cry. I didn't mean to hurt her, in any way. But I knew that I needed to control my powers or else she'll get hurt. I got down to the side walk and flipped my hood up. What now...

Short but not so sweet last chapter. The sequel will come out on June 11. That's my first day of summer break and apparently close to some of your birthdays. So that will be my gift from me to you. Sorry about the wait but I need to update other story's.

At that is all my friends...

For now.