chapter 17

Hey so check out my new book if you like marvel! Okay on with the show.

You stood by the garage door and yelled, "I don't care Hiro, I have to tell him it's ruining our relationship." Hiro kept typing on the computer screen and said, "Fine! But if he freaks out its on you." You checked your gold watch, '11:57' You walked through the house and up the stairs. You opened the door to his room and walked over to his bed, leaned over and kissed his head. "I'm sorry." You said unaware that he was awake. He kept his eyes closed but replied, "For what?" He opened his eyes and sat up. You winced, "For keeping this secret from you for so long..."

-After-

"So the cut on your head is from..."

"Yes a fight."

"Against who again?"

"The man in the kabuki mask."

"Wow." You put your hand on his leg and looked at his dazed eyes. "Honey. Are you processing any of this?" He looked into your eyes and smiled, "Yeah. So you're a super hero." You tilted your head from side to side and said, "More or less, yeah." You smiled at him and put your hand on top of his. You grabbed his hand and said, "So you aren't mad at me right." He shook his head and said, "No, I'm not. I'm glad you told me. However, I do want to help." He stood up and started walking down towards the garage.

"What, wait Tadashi!" You ran after him and pleaded, "Honey whatever this thing is, it almost killed you and you going out there would basically be handing you to him on a silver platter."

Tadashi kept walking towards the door, "(Y/n) I appreciate the concern but I want to help and there is no changing my mind." He swung the door open and sarcastically (sort of) yelled to Hiro, "Hiro, make me a suit!!"

Ok so I really don't know where I am going with this but let's see where it goes. Check out my other books😉