Where am I?

Serenity P.O.V
I started to cough up water in my mouth. I looked up to see that I'm in a metal box going up. I started screaming and yell for help but, their was no one to heard me scream. I put my knees to my chest and started to cry. I didn't know that I arrived to. I heard voice saying "Let's see who's the new greenie" "I bet he is going to become a farmer" "I bet he's weak". I thought why are they saying farmer and weak. I look up to see a bright light shining on me. I covered my eyes with my hands so the light wouldn't hurt so much. I started to heard voice again like "It's a girl" "What's a girl doing here" "She us just going to get in our way" "We should banish this girl in the maze".  I didn't want to uncover my eyes. I hear footsteps coming towards me. "You can uncover your eyes. No one is here to hurt you" said a British accent person. I uncover my eyes to see a boy who has dirty blond hair and brown eyes. I look up to see a group of boys above me. I cover my eyes again because I was scared to have eyes staring at me. "Are you scare?" The boy with blond hair asked. I nodded my head still with my eyes cover. "No one here us going to hurt you" the blond boy said. I uncover my eyes to see that he had his hand out. "Let me help you get off the floor" he asked. I took his hand and I got off the floor. I got out the box that I was in. I looked around to see a huge stone wall with vines on it. And I see wooden builds like a tree house, a pen for animals, a little farm, and a wooden house. I heard a cough I turned around to see the blond boy looking at me. "Can you speak?"he asked. I still see the group if boys staring at me. Then a dark skin boy walks up to me. I step back when he walk to me. "My name is Alby! And welcome to the Glade" he said. I knew that I don't want to this people because I just got here. "This is Newt and he will give you a tour." Alby said. He turns around an yells "EVERYONE BACK TO WORK." "I think his the leader around here"  I see that Newt walks up to me. "Let me show around here" he said.
2 minutes later
We walked towards this house. We go inside to see that it's a eating place where everyone eats. "Hey, Newt need food?" This dark skin boy in a apron. "No Frypan, just showing the greenie around" Newt said. He showed me where the med-jacks help people, where they have their meetings, where everyone sleeps for the night, and where the forest is. "Hey greenie, do you know your name?" Newt asked me. "Do I know my name? Why can't I remember my name and why am I here?" I asked myself. I moved my head side to side tell him that I don't know my name. "Okay, the runner are coming back by now so let's go to the bonfire" he said grabbing my rest an dragging me to the bonfire.
At night time
I sat down on the floor looking at the stone doors. "What! The doors closed!" I thought. "Hey, you okay greenie?" I knew that voice it was Newt's voice. I nodded my head to his question. He sat next to me and give me a drink of something. "Drink it" he said. I grabbed the drink an drank it and spit it out. "What was that?" I asked. "You speak! And it's Gally's recipe" he said. I rolled my eyes to what he said. "What's out there? And what is that?" I asked. He sign and replied to my question "That is a maze where runners go an found a away out. And what's out there is grievers. They only come out at night time. If the runner don't make it out of the maze they are died." He explained. He turned around an pointing at a something. "Look!" He demanded. I turned my head to see that Newt was pointing at this boy who looks Asian. "That's Minho! He is the keeper of the runners. They run the maze every day but, not night time" he said. "Why, is that boy so familiar to me?" I thought. Newt got up from where his sitting. "That is enough questions for today lets enjoy this party." He said. We started walking around telling me that there's builders, med-jacks, slicers, runners, and farmers. I then got pushed to the ground by someone or someone hit into me. "Are you okay greenie?" I nodded my head and I got off the ground. I look up to see his face to it was Minho the keeper of the runners who Newt was talking about. "Oh my gosh he is so handsome those muscles look so hot on him. No do I like someone on the first day." I said in my head. "Am Minho the keeper of the runners!" He said. "What's your name?" He asked me. Then I just remembered what my name was. "My name is Serenity!" I replied back with a smile. "Nice name Serenity! See you later Serenity" he said run towards Alby. "So you tell Minho your name but, not me" he said with a smile. I punch him on shoulder lightly. "So serenity it is time to go to bed" he said. I followed him to where everyone sleeps. I went inside the hammock that Newt set up for me. I fall asleep and kept dreaming of Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you guys Merry Christmas to you guys hope you have a awesome Christmas. Please spend with your family and friends today. So I just came up with this today because I got the scorch trails movie and I had to make a book about the first movie so I hope you guys enjoy my chapter. Go check out my another books on my account. Hope you guys enjoy and leave a comment and a vote if you guys want more. Merry Christmas you guys and peace out!✌