Attack And So Much Pain

Serenity P.O.V
Dream
I felt myself walking on cold floor for some reason. I noticed a bright colorful block on a metal table next to a picture with... Me and Minho hugging each other. I started to freak out because this isn't right here because Minho and I just together yesterday. I heard a door open to a men walk up to me an started dragging me on the ground. I tried and tried and tried to break free but, he was too strong for me to break free. We arrived in a room with water tubes, needles and bed with belt next to them. "Oh no what are they going to do with me" I asked myself. He picked me up an strap me to the bed. Then what he said next shocked me, "Serenity, you need to stop thinking about your friends and boyfriend don't care about you because Your. Just. A. Experiment. Not. A. Human. Just. A. Experiment." He stated as he walked away from me. Then I had found myself drown in water, then found myself seeing people wearing a white mask over their mouths and they had needles. I turned my head to see a window and noticed there was a girl with brown hair, that boy that's in the Glade, and a woman in white clothes. The last thing I heard was Wicked is Good!
End of Dream
I woke up to see Newt looking at me. "Newt, What are you doing?" I asked him. "Well I heard u moving and talking in your sleep." Newt said as he got me out of bed. "Oh sorry to wake you up Newt" I apology to him. "No that's okay its just I'm here from you and you know you could talk to me, Serenity" He stated. I nodded and hugged him an took off to work. "I know I could talk to you Newt but, I can't talk to about this dream. Its too bad an I need to talk to that new Greenie that arrive here yesterday" I thought in my head an walked to my work area. Today I'm sad because I woke up late today so I can't runner with him today. I walked over to the farm and help Newt, Jake, and Greenie. I helped Newt fix the little garden for food. "Why haven't you guys escaped?" The greenie asked Newt. "Because we can't leave the Glade but, only if your a runner you can" Newt stated. "Why not climb the vines on the wall?" Greenie asked Newt. "We can't climb because the vines don't go all the way to the top" Newt stated. "Well what if-" Newt cut off the greenie by saying. "We can't go no where only if your a runner you can go out of the Glade and help us escape this Glade!" Newt said as got mad. "Now go get more water from the woods, Serenity go help him found it" Newt demanded an toss the bucket to Greenie here. I know that Greenie knows his name but, I like calling him Greenie. We started to walk into the woods. "Why I can't get some answers from this place!" He said as he throw the bucket on the ground. "I don't know I just listen to Newt and Alby" I said as we go to the lake an I got some water into the bucket. Greenie noticed something an started to look at it closer. It said "George"! " George? Who's George? I need to tell Alby about this" I thought as I heard footsteps behind us. I turned around an saw Ben and David standing next to each other. "Oh hey guys! Runner's are back from the Maze" I asked them. "Serenity, I don't think they are saying nothing" Greenie said in my ear. Then all a sudden Ben and David ran towards us. Ben attack Greenie and David grabbed both my rest an squeezed them. "Owww! That hurts David let me go David Please!" I yelled at him. I looked at his shoulder to see Ben attacking Greenie. "No Serenity Don't you see that boy there is a danger to the Glade and I saw him there and I SAW YOU THERE TOO!" He yelled in my face. "YES! I SAW YOU THERE CRYING FROM US DIEING AND WE NEED YOU TOO LI-" He was cut off Greenie hitting David in the head with a rock. "Let's Go before they get back up" He said as he grabbed my rest that still hurt badly. We started to run back to the field and at is when Greenie was tackled to the ground by David. Then I went down to the ground with him because he was holding my rest. I got up an pushed David off of Greenie. Greenie grabbed my rest and we started running to the field again. We got so close when I feel someone tackle me to the hard ground. "Help Us! We are getting attac-" Greenie was cut off by David tackling him. "Help Us Please!" Thomas yelled again. "WE NEED YOU TO LIVE SERENITY BECAUSE THE WAIT......NO I SAW YOU THERE AND CRYING FOR US!" Ben said as he squeezed my rest and I think I heard a bone crack. "Owwwwww! Please stop Ben Please Stop it's hurting me please!" I cried an I turned my head to see Thomas trying to escape David. That's when I see Newt hit David in the face with a spear and Gally punched Ben off of me Chuck helped me up and Alby helping Thomas up. Some boys grabbed David and Ben an hold them. "They attack me and Serenity in the woods" Greenie yelled as Chuck was holding him back trying not to kill David and Ben. David was staring at me with a evil glare then i see him on the ground. I noticed that Minho punch David in the face when he was done he walked over to me and looked at my rest an it was purple and blue. The boys grabbed David again an hold him again. "Lift up their shirts Now!" Alby demanded. "NO!" David yelled as he was struggling and Ben did the same thing. One of the boys lift up their shirts and I saw a black dot with black vines all over the black dot. "They been struck!" Alby said as the whole Glade was shocked. "Take them to the pit now!" Alby demanded the boys that were holding David and Ben. "Newt, take Serenity to Jeff to get her rest fix up!" Alby demanded Newt. "So Serenity are you okay?" Newt asked me while I was holding my rest. "Yes, I'm okay but, don't worry I'm okay that Greenie save me from David squeezing my rest" I replied to him. "No, it's not okay David and Ben were your friends and now they are after you an trying to kill you and Thomas" Newt stated. "I know but.... I was wondering if I could run tomorrow?" I asked him. "Welllll.... I don't know if you can run tomorrow because Alby needs-" " No Newt, I want to help Minho and I know Minho would allow me run with him" I stated to him. "An the answer would be yes if you don't get hurt again." I turned around to see Alby standing there at the door. "Lets go Newt!" Alby Demanded and walk away with Newt. I got up from the bed to see where they were going. When I got outside I saw all the boys around the Maze entrance. I started walking over there to see Minho holding Ben and David too. I noticed Greenie and Chuck standing over there not near them. I walked up to them to see Greenie trying to understand what's happening there. I look back at what's happening to see Minho throwing Ben and David to the ground together. "Please nooo please" Ben cried and David was just staring at Minho with a evil glare. While David was looking down he looked at me with a evil grin and glare too. I started to get scared because of his stare and grin. Minho throw Ben's stuff and David's stuff in the maze. David got off his knee and started walking to the maze like if he isn't scared to died at all. But, Ben was trying to escape from the Glader's push but he was already in the maze while the doors were closing. Then something weird happened to me when the maze doors close. "They are coming after you Serenity because you don't belong here Serenity if you leave with them your boyfriend will be fine but if you don't everyone here will died because you. You only got two weeks to leave the maze and met us at night time. You only got two weeks leave or everyone dies!" The voice said in my head. "I'm scared now because if i leave Minho and my friends will get sad and if i stay everyone here is going to died because of me what should i do?" I asked myself.

..........................................................................................................................................................................
Hey all my runners sorry for not uploading my stories because i am babysitting my brother's who don't listen to me and i have to plan days that i have to upload my story so i'll promise that i'll upload tomorrow and the day after that too. To make up from all the time's i have not upload. 

Minho: Hey u need to upload Ouran host club!
Me: Why are you wondering about that one?
Minho: Well i...
Me: O-O XD You like Ouran Host Club Don't u Minho?
Minho: No I don't well..
Newt: Minho why is that anime u love so much that Ouran High school Host Club on?
Minho: O-O noooooo
Me: You like it! Thanks Newt for founding Minho's secret!
Minho: So thanks for reading my book and hope u like and u want more of it
Me: And yes so i'll see you later peace out!!!!!!
e-e