Getting Picked On My First Day

(That picture with the outfit is Serenity's outfit she's going to wear in the maze! Now back to the story)

Serenity P.O.V
I woke up by a hand covering my mouth. I saw it was Alby who was covering my mouth. He told me to be quiet so the another Gladers don't wake up. He told me to follow him. I followed him to the wall of the maze. I saw names all over the wall. I turn my head to Alby to see him handling me a knife. I took the knife out of his hands an put my name on the wall.

Morning
Newt told me that I am going to be done jobs person I think I was not paying attention to him. "So you are going to help Frypan with cooking." He said. We walked to the house where everyone eats. Frypan was excited to have someone to help him in the kitchen. Frypan told me everything that I need to know in the kitchen.

????? P.O.V
On the screen I see Frypan and Serenity in the kitchen. I watch them cooking for the each other. I frowned to see Serenity's face when she got put in the maze. I touch the screen. "I can't just watch them die!" I said to myself. I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Thomas, Wicked is good remember that!" Dr. Paige said.

Serenity P.O.V
I was getting good at cooking with Frypan. Frypan told me that I can have a break from all the working. I walked towards the forest to see it is beautiful seeing nature. "Hey! You should be at work not walking around little girl" I heard one the gladers say that. I just walk into the forest to see a tree. I climbed up the tree to sit on one branch's on the tree. I saw the sun begin to set so that means the big stone doors are closing. I felt sleepy I fell a sleep while still sitting on the tree.

Newt P.O.V
We all finished up with everything. The runner's came back safety, the Glade is good, and... Wait where is Serenity at? I told myself. I started to run to the kitchen to see if she still be there. Frypan saw me in the area worried. "What's wrong Newt you look worry?" He asked me. "Have you seen Serenity?" I asked him. He shook his head side to side. "I think I know where she is?" One of the glader said. "Well, she ignored me soo I am not going to tell you where she is." He stated. I was about to punch that little boy in his face for saying that to Serenity. When I see someone walk to the beds area with someone carry them. I started to run towards them to see who they are. I see Minho carrying Serenity in his arms an carrying her to her bed. I noticed Minho kiss Serenity on her forehead. I started to be happy when I first saw them meet.

Minho P.O.V
I started to walk back to the Glade from the map room. I started to heard someone snore in the trees. I saw in one of the trees to see that new greenie Serenity sleeping in the tree. I climbed up to the tree to get carry Serenity down. When I got Serenity down off the tree I carried her like bridal style back to the Glade. I felt her move in my arms. She gets closer to my chest and cuddles in my arms. I put her in her bed so she would not wake up to be lost in the forest. I smiled to her and I kissed her forehead. "I think I found someone that could be there when am angry or sad." I thought to myself. I went to my bed an fell a sleep dreaming of Serenity escaping the maze together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess who's back! I am so happy that I can go back to my stories.Oh my gosh I am so happy to make that ending like a boss
I am happy that my wattpad started to work again.\(^o^)/
I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter of the MAZE RUNNER. I just want you guys to know that I am here you guys no matter what's happening. I will listen to you guys I care so much about you guys like you guys are part of my family. I just love how you guys are still reading books when my wattpad stopped working (*˘︶˘*).
I just hope you enjoy this chapter of the MAZE RUNNER. Please leave a comment and vote on my book too
Go check out my friends
~natsufangirl2000

~izzyigg

~lanalover101

~Mikayla20000

~ohnomadison

~tumblrgirlz15

~Bbrae_Robstar

~Clawdeenh1gh

~EatingTwizzlers

~gellylovesparis

~HomicidalAshley

~itssimplyangelique

~psychobutt

~TheCheshireMoon

~Vannah-chan22
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
This are all my friends who helped and inspired me to make books. So go check them out they have made books that are awesome and good. So if you want to be mention in my next chapter I will put you guys in my next chapter. Oh go check out my another books Creepastas Change my life! And I fell in love with my Senpia's ouran high school anime. So talk to you guys later peace out my Killers!✌