A New Greenie

1 month later
3rd person view
Its have month while Serenity has been in the Glade. Serenity was so good at being a cooker, farmer, and runner an Alby decide that Serenity should help them out with their jobs. While Serenity was helping Newt with the farm they heard the box come up.

Serenity P.O.V
I was helping Newt with the farm today because I didn't wake up early to run with my boyfriend Minho, David and another boy named Ben that Alby decide for to keep the boys company while they are running . I started to heard the box come up that means a new greenie is coming. I noticed that everyone was running to the box so why not go! I ran over to the box with everyone else there too. Newt and Gally opened to box to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. The boy noticed all of us staring at him. Gally jumped into the box and pulled him out of the box. I noticed how the boy was confused about what about where he is. "Same boy but, I hope you didn't get yourself killed in the Glade" I said to myself. Then the boy got up an started to run away from us. "We've got a runner!" the builder leader yelled. An then the boy fall on the ground. I started to laugh because it was funny and he's a idiot for running away. So boys got the boy off the ground an started to bring him to the pit. Alby told everyone to get back to work besides me because the runners are coming back. I was talking to Newt then I saw Alby and that boy walking towards us. I quickly ran to the maze and waited for them to get back. I saw David, Ben, and "MINHO!" I yelled an ran into the maze to give him a big hug. We started walking out of the maze with his arm over my shoulders. "Hey Chuck new greenie!" Ben said as we walked past them. I told Minho that I was going to talk to Chuck. I started to run over to Chuck an saw the boy walk into the maze. I quickly ran to them when Gally pushed that new greenie to the ground. (I don't remember the words that they say but, I'm just going to roll with random words or with my words)
"What the hell is your problem" the boy yelled at Gally. "Don't go in the maze it's dangerous" Alby yelled. "I want to know what is in the maze" the boy yelled again. "Its too late to go into the maze idiot!" I yelled at him then the we felt wind go into the glade and the maze doors started to close. I walked away an went to go found my boyfriend.

At night
I sat next to Minho because he doesn't trust me or I mean trust the another boys go near besides Chuck, Newt, David, and Ben.

Newt P.O.V (Finally!)
I told the new greenie what is this place ,what's what in the glade, and he drank Gally's secret recipe an he spit it out like how Serenity did. I told him to turn around to see Minho and Serenity sitting next to each other talking and laughing. "Do you see the boy next to that girl he's the keeper of the runner and next to him is his girlfriend so I'm just telling that because she's the girl in the Glade didn't get ideas" I told him. We got up an I told him who's who then he gets push to the ground by another boy. "Hey, Greenie why not fight me" Gally said to him. I noticed how Serenity and Minho saw what happened an watched. "Fine!" The boy said as the another boy's pushed him into Gally an Gally pushed him on the ground. "What Greenie too scared to fight!" Gally said as he started to laugh at him.

Serenity P.O.V
Gally brought that new greenie in the circle of fight that's what I call it. "Stop calling me greenie!" The gre- I mean boy yelled. "Then what do you want me to call you loser"(I DIDN'T REMEMBER THE NICKNAMES! 😭 BACK TO THE STORY) Gally said as the boys laugh besides Minho and I because we don't laugh that assholes jokes. The boy pushed Gally to the ground then Gally flipped the boy to ground with his feet. I wanted to go over to him to see if that boy is okay but, then he started to yell "Thomas! My name is Thomas." The boys started to cheer for him. Then we heard the Grievers screech for the maze. "What was at?" Thomas asked. "That my friend I-" Gally was about to finish his sentence when i cut him off. "A old friend of my" I said I as I walked away from the group an staring at the maze doors. "I promise we'll meet again friend but, it's going to be a long night" I said as I walked to my bed an fell asleep. And dreamed about me killing those Grievers again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all my runners hope you all enjoy this.
Me: I maybe make a day when I'm going to update my books.
Hope you all enjoy this chapter bye all my runners peace ✌