Chp. 2

Chp. 2 : Fuck You!

Remy's POV:
[ in media ]

It's been a month since the altercation with that fucking kid; Chance is her name. She didn't puncture anything, but it left a dreadful bruise. It took three weeks to get over.

I was walking home with a good friend I made; her name is A'Jay. I was too fed up with having to deal with Chance, she's always messing with me, embarrassing me in front of her friends.

I would say something to her, with no problem at all, and defend myself. But, lately there's been rumors about her. Everyone at the school is scared of her. They say she's back in a gang, even the teachers are scared.

People tell stories about what she's done to people she doesn't like, and it doesn't help that she is always seen with Jacqueline and D'Nay, her two friends like family.

More like, partners in crime.

I've made an effort to avoid her at all times, and to remain invisible to her and her minions. I figured out that A'Jay is one of her close friends, but I know she isn't like them.

Wherever Chance goes trouble follows. She started following me home a week ago. I've tried so many different routes home in order to avoid her, and she always finds me. I can't even have my mother drive me home anymore, I'm not risking my mother having another panic attack. Since, Chance has no chill when it comes to messing with me.

I asked A'Jay to walk with me the other day, and she agreed unknowingly. Chance hasn't bothered me since then. I think it's because she thinks A'Jay is trying to get close to me just to tell her all about me, but it's the other way around.

A'Jay and I were a block away when we heard loud thumping music in the distance. I already knew who it was, and began to walk faster but not full out running to raise attention to myself. We were down the street when a car pulled onto the sidewalk, blocking our pathway to safety and nearly killing me.

Chance hopped out the drivers seat and came over to me. Making sure she stopped right in front of me so I couldn't look anywhere but her face. She stared at me intensely with those cold eyes, and I fought hard not to flinch or move.

Chance broke the gaze and laughed before taking my book-bag and getting back in the car.

"What the– give me my bag?!" I shouted at the retreating car.

Fuck!

A'Jay was standing by dumbstruck. I looked back at her and clicked my tongue, "She ever do that before?"

A'Jay simply shook her head in awe and I started walking again, her following me in silence.

I was so pissed that only silence could keep me from snapping, that Angel knows by now.

I gnawed on my bottom lip until we finally made it to my doorsteps. The driveway was empty, so that meant nobody was home.

All my anger left and I looked back at A'Jay with a smile, "Let's go!"

Me and A'Jay ran into my room and immediately started battling it out on 2K. We dressed down, got comfortable. Stole a few snacks out the pantry my mom probably will fill up tonight, and battled it out some more.

My mom showed up somewhere near the late evening and dropped Angel off at her home a few blocks away.

--

Fuck!

I groaned as I glared at the time on my phone; 6:32 AM. How the hell I let this happen? I had 10 alarms on this time. This ain't even acceptable.

I wasn't going to make my mother bring me, instead I made a hasty decision to walk. So, my mother couldn't and wouldn't notice my missing book-bag.

A'Jay caught up to me and we talked like nothing had happened yesterday, nothing really did... this time.

We separated and went different ways. I walked up to my locker... number 177 and unlocked it. Surprisingly, my book-bag was there. I grabbed it, looked inside, and nothing was missing. Pleased at this miracle, I grabbed the things I needed and headed to class.

It didn't take too long until I found myself in the cafeteria, eating my lunch

It didn't take too long until I found myself in the cafeteria, eating my lunch. Chance has her own two tables reserved and shit for her and her friends. I was with my other friends when Chance came into the cafeteria. Along with Jacqueline, and D'Nay. I was sitting on the opposite side of where her table was. It's been awhile since she's come to school, but I'd rather be better off safe then sorry.

When Chance and her loud ass crowd of friends came in, everyone became slightly quieter and looked at her with expectation lingering in their eyes. Chance looked around the cafeteria and I did my best to hide without looking inconspicuous. She eventually noticed me somehow and came to the table where I was at, she sat across from me and my friends hurriedly left. I was alone, trapped by D'Nay and Jacqueline.

"You welcome for the bag," she grinned, snatching my milk from my tray and opening up the spout.

"You ain't have to take it." I retort, grabbing my milk back from her hands as she was about to bring it to her lips.

She smirked at me and eyed me incredulously. This is probably the first time she didn't get something she wanted. I even took a sip of the milk carton while glaring her down.

"Fuck you, Chance." I say confidently.

"You funny," she said then grabbed the carton back from my hand. I had to scoot back so none of the milk would spill on me, and she laughed before drinking the rest of it without hesitation.

I stared at her in utter shock.

She really just drink after me, man?

With that, she threw the almost empty carton onto my tray. I moved aside but still got splatters of milk onto my outfit. She got up with another grin and walked away with her group closely following, as they all were laughing hysterically.

How much I hate this kid.

- Thank you for reading my recreated story! Stay tuned for the next update. Chapters will be kind of short, but I'll be updating a lot!

- vote ☆→★ & COMMENT below!
Let me know how I did!