Poison Pianist's Serenade

This starts slow, but it's really good! It has an epic twist.

"Bye, Mom, bye Dad, see you guys later!"
"Bye, Thomas, be good while we're gone!"
"No wild parties or girls over, right?"
"Right. Have fun at the business party!"
"Thanks, we will. Bye, Sport!"
"Love you!"
"Love you, too!" Tom waved goodbye to his parents and started to lock the door. Mocha, meowing, scrambled out the door to follow the grey sudan as it pulled out of the driveway.

"No, Mocha! Get back here! You can't be out at night! Bad kitty! Bad kitty!" Tom sprinted after the little brown kitten as she ran across the lawn, leaving the door open in case he could chase the naughty cat back into the house. He scooped her up in his arms as she reached the roadside.
"Naughty, naughty baby kitty, to go outside at night," he cooed to his little cat in the voice he only used for her. "Little kitty could be eaten by nasty raccoons." Tom turned and trudged back toward the house. He opened the door with one hand and went inside, closing and locking it.

Tom set Mocha on the floor and the frisky kitten ran off up the stairs, thumpity thumpity all the way to God-knew-where. Tom walked past the grand piano in the entrance, plunking a few keys as he past it into the living room. He plopped into the brown suede couch and reached for the master remote, flipping on the cable box. It was some reproter on a news channel.

"Charles Mander was found dead in his house at 8:30 this morning. We received a mysterious text from his phone saying he was poisoned. The autopsy revealed that he had died by eating rat poison. This was ruled a a suicide, but there was no rat poison containers found in the house, leading authorities to think that someone intentionally-" Tom flipped the channel with a loud excamation of "BORING!!!" The screen was instead filled with a little kids show.

"Can you count to three with me and-" "LAME!!!" Tom changed the channel again. Conspiracy theorist show. "The government is planning-" "STUPID!!!" He changed the channel one more and a Starwars marathon appeared, score! Finally something worth watching. This called for popcorn.

Tom pulled open the sliding door to the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards for some of the extra-butter type of popcorn. Too bad, all he found was the white chedder kind. Oh well, it would do, and all six Starwars movies awaited him after the commercial break was done.

Tom settled back onto the couch with his popcorn and a can of pop, propping his feet up on the coffee table as the first Starwars movie came back on the air. He had only missed half of the first movie, score! Tom smiled to himself and took a sip of his pop.

Just then, Tom heard a few plunks on the keys of the piano in the entrance. "Mocha, you leave that piano alone!" Another plunk sounded back in response. Grumbling to himself, Tom got up from the couch and walked out to the entrance. "Here, Mocha. Here kitty."

Mocha wasn't standing on the piano. As usual, she had fled the scene of the crime. "Here, Mocha, bad kitty. C'mere." He heard a little meow from the top of the stairs, and Mocha came down them, thumpity-thumpity with her loopy little tail shaped into a question-mark. "Naughty kitty," Tom cooed, scooping her up. "We don't walk on the piano."

He settled back into the couch and set Mocha on his lap, tossing a handful of white chedder popcorn into his mouth and licking the white powder off of his fingers. Podracers roared across the screen and Tom grinned. He lifted his popcan to his mouth once more, and noticed the white powder from his popcorn all around the opening of the can. It must have come off of his face. He licked his lips to get all of the popcorn powder off of them, then took another swig of pop. Delish.

Tom sat up, grinning, as Darth Maul drew his double lightsaber. This was one of the best lightsaber fights ever! Oh, way to leave it at a cliff hanger, you stupid commercial break! Well, as long as it was commercials, Tom could grab some candy. Tom brushed Mocha off of his lap and headed for the kitchen as the cat scrambled away. He settled for some Super Sour Chews and flopped back onto the couch.

A Collection of Creepypasta, Ghost Tails, and Scary StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara