Sherlock

Sherlock takes cabs because he can't stand the crush of people and resultant overflow of stimulus that is public transportation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mycroft has a mind palace that makes Sherlock's seem like a child's playhouse. He's been working on it since he was five years old and a bully called him "a retarded human with nothing in his head". He proved him wrong over and over again in the last twenty years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock hated that his first meeting with Moriarty had to be at the pool, even though he knew it was absolutely necessary. Why? He can't swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back when they were children both the Holmes brothers were bullied. A Sherlock realized how much worse his brothers' situation was, he took them on. That's why Mycroft is now so overprotective of Sherlock and Sherlock is so heartless and cold to his enemies and anyone that threatens his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock occasionally associates information with song lyrics, and sometimes when he seems deep in thought, he is just running through a couple of songs at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mycroft always believed in Santa Claus. After Mycroft told him that his hobby of star gazing was stupid, Sherlock devastated him by telling Mycroft wasn't real.