Prince Jarvis

Sorry for taking so long in updating this story. I have been having some family time for Christmas holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

*****
Chapter 4

Prince Jarvis' POV

"So, will you come with me?" I asked my queen. If she'll come with me to Machu Pichu, that'll be really cool since all the other guys wouldn't come.

She frowned, thinking hard about it.

"I'm really sorry Jarvis, but I can't. I have a meeting with the president on that day."

I nodded my head sadly. Lately, my queen Clarianne had been very busy with her duties as a princess. Such a bummer.

"Hey, but I promise I'll have time for you next week. It' going to be my break and I was thinking of going to Hawaii with my besties and Gavier, Eric, and Lucas. Ellaria and Livana might come too. Vince will be there to organize our trip. You better come as well," she said excitedly and I felt myself getting excited with her.

I licked my lips as I smirked. "Will there be big waves?"

She shuffled my already messy hair and smiled. "Of course, you can surf for as long as you want. It will be so much fun."

I smiled, showing her all of my teeth. It was I've been doing lately, smiling genuinely. I pulled her to me and embraced her. Hugging her is like hugging a beautiful bomb. It's very pleasant.

"Jarvis, what are you doing with my woman again? Having an affair?" I heard my king's voice and looked up.

Gavier had that dangerous glint of possessiveness in his eyes that made me want to scurry away but Clarianne held me tighter. "Why, jealous?" She asked him as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Gavier had always been blunt and it was one of the many fucking things I liked about him.

I snuggled myself in my queen once more before letting go as I laughed. "Sorry, king, she's too pretty."

"Yes she is bro, but I still won't forgive you. Come here, you fucktard." He pulled me under his arm and began to knuckle down my head. This situation usually hurts people but for me it fucking tickles. It's my spot.

"Okay! I'm fucking sorry! Fuck!"

Clarianne was laughing her head off, not even minding how her fiance was torturing me. They're really a devious couple.

Gavier unclasped his arm and grinned at me. "How are you doing man?"

"Very good." I laughed, still feeling the aftershocks on my fucking head.

"I have to go morons. I'll see you Jarvis. Tonight, go to my bedroom." Clarianne winked at me, making Gavier growl at her.

"Are you really going there? Because don't bother, I'll be there, giving her punishment."

I laughed hard and licked my lips. This couple is fucking hilarious. I'd like to see how Gavier punish her though. It's going to be so entertaining.

"So, you have a lot to tell me. How are you and Anastasia? There's a lot of rumors rhat you guys are fucking around."

I laughed at his comment. "We don't fuck around. She accompanies me in my adventures. Turns out she's pretty wild herself." I smiled at the memory of my princess screaming like Tarzan as she jumped on the diving spot of the Niagra falls. She really is wild.

"Have you kissed her?" Gavier asked bluntly, not giving a damn about going around the bush.

"Yes," I chuckled, "Many times, a trillion times."

He patted me at the back and gave me a drink. "Did you fuck her?"

"Yes."

His eyes widened at my response, making me laugh at his expression.

"No, not yet." I laughed harder and slapped my knee on the process. This is so fucking funny.

"That surprised me. Well, I wouldn't mind, as long as you guys like each other. It's just that I'm worried about you. I heard Anastasia's getting engaged again with some douche named Jake or something. It was arranged since birth as long as she doesn't get engaged with somebody else first. I don't want you to get hurt because I know it will hurt like a motherfucker." He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"It's okay, I don't mind her getting married. She can do whatever she wants." Truthfully, I do like her but not that much to fucking marry her. She can marry whoever the hell she wants, only I won't be there when that happens.

He nodded. "Okay, but that's not all. This jerk is coming here today. I tried to persuade my dad to not let the asshole come here but he said, they donated a lot if money to the school."

My eyebrows rose up. "So he's here?"

"Soon, I just wanted to tell you before hell breaks loose in the academy. His arrival is most anticipated. Everyone's curious of what he would be like."

"Interesting." I drank the whiskey Gavier gave me. It burned my throat but it felt good because pain is good.

"So you're okay? Just tell me, Lucas, Eric, or Levi if this guy bothers you. We'll get him expelled in no time. I think the twins are worried about you too. They've been acting edgy since this morning. All I want to say is: we got your back."

I smiled. "Thanks."

For a moment we sat in comfortable silence, drinking our thoughts away. I felt something warm glow inside me at the thought of my friends willing to help me if I'm in trouble. They truly are my family.

Lucas, Eric, and Levi came a little later and we drank and told jokes. We hit the spa  afterwards and bathed in the hot jaccuzzi for what seemed like hours. By the time we were done, we were all exhausted to the bone. Everyone knew about the trip to Hawaii and we were all fucking excited for it. Eric especially couldn't wait to see Ria in a bikini (he said out loud). I laughed while everyone else rolled their eyes, saying he was whipped.

Then the moment of the anticipated new student arrived. I laughed my nervousness away, smiling and licking my lips as I rubbed my hands together. Lucas and Eric were at my side, patting my back, telling me that it'll be alright and the guy might even be gay, making me laugh all over again.

"Maybe he is, then that would be funny." I told them and they nodded their heads, chuckling.

I stepped forward as the gates opened for the magnificent car to come in. I felt a bad vibe, and scrunched my eyebrows together. Somehow everyone else blurred as I saw the student come out of the black limousine.

Fuck, it's been 6 years.

"Joseph," I almost whispered, my eyes widening at the sight of him all grown up.

He took off his sunglasses and smirked at me, his long canine sparkling against the sunlight.

"It's been awhile, brother."

Shocked to the core? Well, me too. ;) At this time Jarvis is nineteen and Joseph is seventeen. They're two years apart while Anastasia is a year younger than Jarvis, making her 18.

That's all, thanks! And once again MERRY CHRISTMAS! HO! HO! HO!

LOVE Ya! ;)