Prince Jarvis

Poor Jarvis. I love him, gosh, this is so painful.

*****
Chapter 7

Prince Jarvis

Pain. . .pain is something I've always felt but when I saw my brother kissing Anastasia, it was something more. It was more painful than being stabbed. It was more painful than being beaten up. It was like something that was mine had been taken away from me by force. 

Anastasia's eyes widened when she saw me but I masked my pain and smirked. She suddenly pushed my brother away and ran to me. Tears flowed from her pretty eyes and I didn't know if it was from guilt or sadness. Or maybe it was happiness. Happiness because she had finally found someone to replace a creep like me.

"It's nothing like you think," Anastasia said and held my hand.

I took my hand away from her and wiped her tears. "Why are you crying? There's nothing wrong with kissing your fiance. Congratulations." I laughed sarcastically.

"No, Jarvis, don't do this again." She pleaded as she grasped on my shirt. "I like you, not your brother."

"Then you have a fun way to show it." I laughed at how ironic it was. I patted her shoulder and turned to leave. I heard her cry out my name but all I could think about was her kissing my brother. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I can do this. I've done this before. And besides  I feel like drinking some of Gavier's wine.

With heavy feet, I turned my king's doorknob. It was locked, but it only took me 5 seconds to pick his lock. I barged in to look for his fine wine and when I found the bottles, I began to drink like it was my first time drinking after a week on a desert. I didn't know how many bottles I drank, the wooziness was making me feel heavier and heavier. But it felt good, so good, I thought I was in heaven. Is that Jesus, I see?  Angels have come to get me? I thought I was a badass; I was pretty sure Satan would escort me to hell himself.

Fuck it to hell, I'll bomb Satan's face first before he takes me to his home.

I laughed like a maniac and hiccuped afterwards. I felt like vomiting so I went to the bathroom and puked my guts out. It was horrible as usual but I wanted to drink more. So I did.

*****

Two hours must have gone while I slept on Gavier's floor. I sat up and bumped on a bottle which hit the other empty bottles. They fell down and rolled down on the floor. Sorry  my King, I'll make it up to you someday.

I went back to my room but just as I was about to sleep again, I remembered Anastasia kissing my freak of a brother. Anger consumed me and without thinking, I was opening my cabinet of bombs. I took three of my smallest, and best ones then walked out of my room, and staggered to my brother's room.

He gave me a surprise, it would be rude not to give him one. I laughed at the thought.

"Joseph," I called as I barged in his room. 

Nobody replied and I laughed loudly once again.

That little fucker always get away with everything.

But who fucking cares? I'll burn everything.

I lit a bomb and threw it on his bed. It exploded and I laughed joyfully, bombing his room. It was always fascinating how things explode and get incinerated. Fire was everywhere but the bigger it grew, the more excited I became. I needed more.  I threw another one, a smaller one, and fell to my side. My arm was burnt and my lungs was getting filled with so much smoke, there was no more space for oxygen.

I fell on my knees and laughed. One more left. 

The door opened, distracting me from my conquest. 

"Jarvis, what the fuck are you doing in here?!" Anastasia cried, looking distraught.

I smiled at her for the last time and dropped the bomb in front of me.

The last thing I saw was her crying face. Why does she care so much? 

Emotions always get in the way and right now I don't need care.

I need pain.

Sorry for the late update. I'll be updating this book soon. I want to start on Ria and Eric's story soon. ;)