Chapter 28: I don't think anyone can hate Chaz.

Justin’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in bed. Memories of last night flooded my mind and now I look like an idiot, smiling to myself. She likes me back and she admitted it. And the way her lips felt on mine was probably the definition of perfection. Shut up, Bieber. You sound like a girl. I got out of bed and went to take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I threw on a white t-shirt with a plaid shirt over it, jeans, and blue Supras. I put some gel in my hair to spike it up and when that was done, I put a gray beanie on, leaving the quiff sticking out. I went downstairs and found Ryan and Chaz in the living room. “Hey faggots” I said sitting on one of the couches.

“Sup lover boy?” Chaz asked and they both snickered.

“Oh how’s Lexi, Chaz?” I asked back. He rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch.

“I don’t know what else to tell you, El. We were at the park, we ate cake, we talked, and we came home,” I heard Nina say in the kitchen.

“And why do I not believe that?” El asked annoyed.

“You tell me,” she said.

“Because you couldn’t stop smiling for the life of you last night,” she said. I got up to go and see them.

“Oh okay you wanna know what happened? We weren’t really at the park see, that was just a cover. We went to this motel up the street and he bought a room for the night and we did it,” Nina said as seriously as possible.

“Funny,” El said sarcastically.

“Nah it’s true,” I said walking in. I went behind Nina and wrapped my arms around her waist to make it seem more believable although it was a good excuse to do it.

“Told you,” Nina said smiling and putting her hands over mine. El’s jaw dropped.

“Wait what?!” she yelled. Then me and Nina both broke into fits of laughter and I let go of her.

“You should have seen your face,” I said still laughing.

“You guys suck,” she said.

“So what are we doing today?” Nina asked sitting next to El.

“I was gonna go to the indoor skate park. You all can come if you want,” I said.

“Yeah I’ll go. I haven’t done it in a while,” Nina said.

“You can skate?” I asked confused.

“I can do stunts with those little bikes but I don’t know how to ride a skateboard,” she said. I nodded. “Are you gonna come?” she asked El.

“Are you kidding? I can’t do that stuff. I’ll call Lexi and see what she’s doing,” El said.

“Don’t get into trouble,” I said.

“We won’t. I’m not that bad at defending myself. At least I know how to use a gun,” El said.

“So you’re gonna carry a gun everywhere you go?” I asked.

“Yup,” she said. I scoffed.

“What’s happening guys?” Ryan asked, sitting next to El.

“Do you wanna go to the skate park today?” I asked him and Chaz.

“Sure when?” Chaz asked.

“Um right now if you want,” I said shrugging. 

“Yeah okay,” the three mumbled.

“You don’t know how to skateboard,” Chaz pointed out to Nina.

“No but I can do stunts on a bike,” she said getting up.