Andys Birthday

A/N okay I feel terrible and my phone reminded me that today is Andy's birthday so just pretend it's after new year!! BTW this is a really sad chapter but happy as well so just be prepared!Sorrryyyyyyyyyy

Y/N's POV:

"Quick! Put that over there" I said pointing to Megan with a shit ton of crisp packets in her arms getting in from the shops. Today is Andy's birthday today and it's also the day he gets home so we're desperately running round the house trying to decorate and sort out a buffet and shit ready for my baby to get home from tour!

My baby bump is huge and I have to hold onto furniture sometimes because I get so tired and the baby, sorry, babies are heavy, yes I am having 2 children, they are a baby boy and a baby girl! Andy has no clue so I can't wait to tell him. Quickly, I sit on the couch when I feel the babies prodding my sides.

I love them to pieces but when you feel this night and day, it does make you fed up. I get up and start to head into the kitchen to make last minute adjustments when I hear the bus wheels roll over the stone drive and then laughing. Grinning I gather the girls and we all gather around the door, me standing at the back holding a banner saying 'their twins!' But I hold it low enough so that they can't see it until the girls shift out of the way.

Andy came back as a surprise for my birthday but my bump wasn't to much bigger then whereas now...fuck I look like a rhino...well my belly does!

Hearing keys in the lock pulled me out of my day dream and I took a deep breath in grinning as Jinxx walked through the door, the Kier, CC, Jake, Ashley then finally Andy "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all shouted. Only the girls new about the babies so we were all giggling when the girls made a path to me where he could visibly see the sign.

Andy stopped dead in his tracks, jaw dropping to the floor, eyes wider than the solar system. Giggling I looked down, hearing shuffling footsteps make me look up thinking that he was leaving when I saw Andy with a grin also plastered on his face and his arms open. I dropped the sign and ran into his arms. Everyone cheered and I buried my face into his chest taking in his scent and then looking up at him leaning in for a kiss as he did the same.

The kiss was felt like our first; amazing.

*Time Lapse*

I put my hair up ready for bed (if you hair isn't long enough don't worry) then walked into our room wearing my tight baby PJ top and some of Andy's checked PJ pants. I snuggled under the blankets and felt two strong arms wrap around me and the same protective hand on my belly like Andy did on New Year's Eve. I smiled and snuggled closer then fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next day we went shopping and bought all the babies would need and Andy insisted on buying basically the whole shops worth of teddies and toys which I had to let him! We also bough a detachable twin buggy so that we could both push a baby if wanted or needed, then we bought dummies and I then insisted on buying them basically the whole shops worth or baby clothes and shoes (A/N if your anything like me I would genuinely do this because I love the look of them! They are sho cute!!!) Andy rolled his eyes and I giggled then we bought 2 cots, 2 car seats, 2 high chairs and much more, let's just say we were glad that we drove to the shops in Andy's truck.

*One Month Later*

"Shit" I muttered, sharply breathing in through my teeth. I hug pain shot through me once again as I sat up in bed clutching my stomach standing up feeling water drop between my legs; it's time.

"A-Andy" I whispered in pain, voice breaking, "Andy" I said a little louder holding onto my dresser for a support. He opened his eyes and then realised what was happening, he shot out of bed and wrapping an arm around my side as I did the breathing that my mid wife told me to.

I was scared to say the least but with Andy by my side it calmed my nerves. I heated Andy rind someone and then a pit the phone on speaker, "what?" heard Ashley groggily speak, "The babies coming" Andy said and at that moment I let out a scream for the pain almost making me fall to the floor but Andy caught me, "SHIT!" We heard Ash say then he woke up Grace and they both ran in the room a few seconds later. Grace grabbed a blanket to put around me as it was cold this early in the morning and she helped me down the stairs with Ash, whilst Andy got dressed.

Once we made it down we heard running behind us from Andy coming down the stairs then we went out to the car and Ashley drove whilst Andy say in the back with me and Grace held my hand who also sat next to me. I was scared I would break her hand the way I was squeezing it but she said it didn't hurt.

"We're here, c'mon lets get going!" Ashley said running round the car and opening the door for Andy and I so we could get out then Grace. It was like 2 in the morning by now and The couple ran on ahead so that they could get a wheelchair or something for me to get into as I could barely stand up.

*Another Time Skip*

I screamed and pushed one last time as my final baby arrived! They were here and I held my baby boy as Andy was given the newest born baby girl! Tired is an understatement of what o was feeling currently. Andy smiled at me and I smiled back up at him, rocking my baby boy gently. I felt amazing even though I just had to babies being pushed out my vagina! Smiling I closed my eyes ready for sleep to smother me.

Andy's POV:

"Y/N? Y/N!" I yelled as I saw the heart monitor slow to an incredibly slow speed. I pushed the nurse button fast. I shook her slightly, she didn't wake up, by now the heart monitor was on a long beep and nurses flooded the room. Tears fell from my eyes and I was trying so hard to reach her angelic frame but I was being pulled out of the room against my will. I watched through the glass as they got the defibrillator out and started pushing it against her chest. I fell to my knees and wept, I looked down the hall and saw my two friends run towards me but everything was in slow motion and I just kept weeping, back to the wall, hands shaking as though I just saw a ghost. I felt arms around me and pull me into a warm hug but all o wanted at this moment in time was for Y/N and her only. I looked up and saw the doctors and nurses walk out the room and then her midwife looked at me with sad eyes and shook her head. I broke down more and Ash pulled me into his chest as tears streamed down my face. Turning around to look in the room I saw one last doctor in there still desperately using the defibrillator against her Y/N's chest, tears also streaming down her cheeks. Confused by this I pulled out of Ashley's embrace and walked in the room to the side of her bed and looked up at the nurse. "Why are you helping us?" I asked as she tried again. "I-I am her mother" my eyes widened as I thought she was dead, Y/N thought she was dead. She pushed down one final time the electricity surging through my fiancés body.