Bye, my love

Y/N's POV:

"I had fun tonight" I smile, a blush forming on my cheeks and I look to the floor, suddenly feeling shy.

Two fingers are placed below my chin and lift my head. "Me too, y/n" Joe replies, dimples appear as he smiles at me. We slowly begin to lean in, faces inches apart, centimetres, millimetres. Then our lips touch, gentle and slow, my fingers tangle in his hair, his arms hug my waist and pull me close.

After about a minute we pull away and I smile a genuine smile. "Goodnight, Joey" I say, looking into his gorgeous eyes, "goodnight, y/n"

We shared one last kiss and I entered my hotel room and shut the door slowly behind me, seeing Joey disappear out of sight.

Letting out a sigh, I head to the shared room I have with Tasha. Although when I open the door I cover my eyes and squeal and shut the door with a matching squeal on the over side of the door to my own. "MY EYES!" I yell and dive onto the couch. 

I then begin to hear quick squeaks of the bed frame and loud moans, "dude!" I yell, proceeding to cover my ears. I can still hear it! I groan and run to the kitchen area and grab a bottle of water and down it, turning on the radio as I did so.

Just then the door opens and a bed sheet covered Tasha walks out with a sheepish grin covering her face. "You're gross, that better not have been on my bed, ass hat" I roll my eyes and perch on the kitchen counter. "It so was" and with that I threw an egg at her. "Hey!" she exclaims and I start to giggle and continue my water. "So who was it with?" I ask as casually I could, breaking the semi-awkward silence.

"Uhhhhh" she blushed beetroot red and glanced to the bedroom and as she did a Kie- wait WHAT?!?! MY BEST FRIEND HAD SEX WITH KIER FUCKING KEMP! my eyes grew wide and jaw dropped to the floor. He was putting his shirt back on and had his jeans up but the flier and button were both undone. "Dudeeeeee" I said and hopped off the counter and started giggling "you finally got laid! with one of the coolest guys out there!" and put a hand on her shoulder and left the room to head to the bathroom and splash my face to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

After slashing my face for a few minutes I decided I wasn't dreaming, walking out I saw them making out on the counter and yelled "MAKE BABIES SOMEWHERE ELSE, I'M VERY PRO SMALL KISHA'S, BUT! YOU HAVE TO DO IT ELSEWHERE!" and with that Iran into the bedroom and inspected my bed before diving onto it, happy that Tasha was joking. Although it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't.

I kicked my shoes off, little care in the fact that I still had my night out clothes on.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Beep Beep

My alarm woke me up from my peaceful slumber and I groaned and turned off the alarm, squeezing my eyes shut, taking the two seconds of this to prepare myself for the harsh lights of the morning. 

My eyes strained as I opened them and I grabbed my phone and saw I had a twitter notification @ andyblack sent a tweet. 

I tapped the notification then typed in my password and viewed the tweet and for some reason, your heart sunk. The post said 'goodbye, my love' and you couldn't help but let out a disappointed sigh. I threw my phone to the side and got up, grabbing clean clothes and heading to the bathroom. I grabbed the was cloth and headed to the bathroom for a long thoughtful shower.

A/N If you were wondering what your hotel room looks like, here you go:

The water began to cascade onto your bare back as I thought about the past few days and how eventful life had gotten, I had a boyfriend/love interest, whatever, I don't know

The water began to cascade onto your bare back as I thought about the past few days and how eventful life had gotten, I had a boyfriend/love interest, whatever, I don't know. I ran a hand through my hair and turned off the water, stepping out and collecting my towel from the floor, then wrapping it around myself. 

I then unzipped my toiletry bag from beside the sink and grabbed out my toothbrush and toothpaste. Thoughts were still swirling round my head 'who was Andy talking about' 'what if he had a reason for announcing us for the entire concert?' I'M SO CONFUSED! and with that I spat out my toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth, then exited the bathroom and went to put away my stinky clothes from last night.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Midway through eating my cereal the buzzer for my room went off, I plonked myself off the bar stool and picked up the 'phone'. "Hello?" I asked into the object being held in my hands, "Hello, is Mr Kier Kemp there?" the voice asked into the phone, "who's asking?" I replied "his tour buddy, Andy Biersack". My eyes widened and I managed to get out "come up" and put the phone down and clicked the button to let him in the room.

Moments later you heard the door open and a tall man walk into your hotel room. "Kier! Andy's here!" you yell into no particular direction. "Coming" and at that moment I realised how much of a mom/son conversation that sounded like. "H-hi" I stutter to the Andy who had just reached my location in the room. He grinned and replied "hi" and a slightly awkward silence filled the room, that was until we heard the door to the bedroom open and Kier  come out, followed my Tasha. "Well, it was nice meeting you, and thanks for the show" you say to them both and wave them off as the exit the room. 

Just as he reached the door, Andy turned around tapping his hand on the door frame as though to give himself reassurance? and then said "goodbye, my love" and then closed the door.

My eyes grew wider, then wider, and then I turned around and made 'the eye contact' with Tasha and we both said "holy fuck" at the same time "his tweet, was it about me?" I say gobsmacked.

"I hope so"