tsukishima kei | intelligence

insecurity: intelligence
x gender neutral

request

"I feel so dumb."

You stared at your test results in disbelief, you had barely passed even though you studied so hard! You sighed and stuffed the paper in your bag before listening to the teacher explain something, then you started to zone out by thinking about the test and what you did wrong.

"[L/n]-san, can you tell me what the answer is?" The teacher asked, not impressed by your lack of focus. You blushed in embarrassment before shaking your head and staring down at your lap.

"Idiot! Why am I so stupid?!"

It was lunch time and you were sitting with your friends, discussing the test and asking each what they got and the answer for each question. "Hey, [f/n]!" You had zoned out yet again but [#1 friends name] was calling out to you before pointing one of the questions.

"Did you get A for this too?" They asked, an eyebrow raised as you looked at the question in confusion. You pulled out your test and looked at your answer. "No, I got C." They laughed at you.

"Really? How did your get answer C?" [#2 friends name] said between chuckles as [#1 friends name] just laughed in your face. "Like seriously, that was a silly thing to do. Did you blank out or something?!" They asked, pointing at you as tears welled up in your eyes.

"N-No."

"Why can't I be like everyone else?"

"[f/n]-chan." Your boyfriend called out to you, you stared up at the megane with glassy eyes. You sniffed and wiped your face with your uniform sleeve. "Tsukki, where were you at lunch?" You hiccuped, he promised to spend lunch with you buy alas he didn't turn up.

"Emergency practice, sorry." He fiddled with his headphone cord before getting a good look at you. "Shortie, why are you crying?" This made you burst into tears. First, you were being teased by your intelligence and now your height, you just wanted to go home.

"I'm not short!" You yelled in his face but the blonde just pulled you into a hug which wasn't unlike him. "How was that test today?" Crap! You thought, he knew about it since he helped you study and he knew your insecurity with your intelligence.

"I did terrible! I'm so dumb! Why can't I be smart like you?!" He chucked at this and you hit him in the chest. "This isn't funny!" Tsukishima shut you up with a quick peck on the lips before a small smile was placed on his lips.

"You're not dumb, you're definitely smarter then Hinata and King. Those two are idiots." You giggled as he wiped your tears away. "You're good at different things, you can do so many other things. You can't be good at everything. " He was always soft when it came to your insecurities.

"Thank you, Kei." You wrapped your arms around his lanky figure and hugged him, breathing in his scent. "Plus, if you were better than me, what could I do?~" he teased, you huffed before poking him harshly in the side.

"Asshole."

"But you love me, I love you."

"I love you too, tall freak."
_____________________________________________________________________________
no matter what people say, you are not dumb or stupid! you are good at different things , there is nothing wrong with that!
if you ever want to chat just PM me
-fizzytea