kageyama tobio | breast size

insecurity : breast size
x female

"Look at how (flat/big)
I am, how disgusting."

Why did other girls even pick on others about their breasts? Us girls all have them and we should feel comfortable in our own skill. But you didn't, you felt they were too (small/large) and it made you feel very insecure.

"No guy will like me with breasts like this!"

Was that true? Of course not but everyone made you believe that.

You say by yourself beside your class building, hugging your chest after one of your female class mates gave you the latest insults about your bosom. Why did everyone have such a problem with it?

You cried, tears running down your cheeks and onto the dirt below, making damp parts of the soil. How silly, you thought getting upset over breasts!

"Why can't I be like everyone else?!"

"(L/n)-san?" You heard the familiar voice of your best friend call out, you looked up to see the dark haired male staring down at you, his face contorted in confusion.

"Kageyama-kun." You exhaled, rubbing your eyes as you struggled to make yourself presentable in your crying state.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He asked, kneeling in front of you and putting a hesitant hand on your shoulder. "You can tell me."

You went pink. "Urm, I don't think I should say anything." You whispered, looking away as you clenched your chest.

"Why not? I'm mature enough." Kageyama protested, he obviously wasn't thinking about what he was saying. You sighed and then looked him in the eyes.

"I'm being bullied by my breast size and I'm quite insecure about it." You told him. He instantly froze and his face changed into one of shock and his cheeks became red.

"I-Is th-hat s-so?" Kageyama stuttered, you looked down insecurely and felt as though he was judging you. Why couldn't your breasts be like how you wanted them?

"Well, to me; they look fine!" He blushed more as he said this. "They look great! I mean, I don't stare and stuff and they look like normal breasts on girls not that I objectify women or anything but they look fine and so do you and breasts are great no matter what! I mean-"  you giggled at his word vomit, he was just rambling and it somehow made you feel better.

"Thanks, Kageyama-kun." You said to him, standing up and hugging him which made him grunt as he could feel your breasts against his chest.

"No-o problem!" He stuttered again. "Y'know, milk is great for breasts!" He was going to die from blushing.

"Arigato, I'll take you up on that." You said before taking your leave, not only feeling confident slightly in yourself but you just made Kageyama Tobio rant on about breasts.