To perfect ( Evil Richtofan X Reader)

( HELLO AGAIN MY FRIENDS! I am going to warn you like I usually do this will be a Fifty shades of Grey one again! So, young minds are recommended to not read it! I REPEAT! Young minds are recommended not to read it! I would be a good caution label XD
Anyways, Make sure to vote and comment as do all that amazing stuff! This story goes out to my friend @Tf2HoneyBunny so yeah! Thanks for the request BTWs!!! Eh, see ya later I guess XD BAI!)
To perfect ( Evil Richtofan X Reader)
You sat there look up at the ceiling. You were so bored and nothing could change that. Even your ( Favoret shirt) shirt couldn't make you stop being bored! That was really werid since it always cheered you up!!!
Finally, after a whole hour of laying there the door made the sounds of someone knocking. You groaned pulling yourself up and flinging yourself to the door. With a quick movement of the doorknob you opened it smoothly.
No one was there... Not any type of life force... You even looked down the halls of the Q/A HQ finding yet again NOTHING! ( I almost forgot, This is @Dressiestsphinxes HQ Cx Sorry guys!)
You look down annoyed that you got up opening the door to nobody. That's when some sparkle caught your eye. You look at it confused as to what it was. It was a (F/C) colored note with some words scribbled on it.
You look around once more before grabbing the note and hibernating back into your room. Slowly, you pick up the note reading it slower then you picked it up to make sure you read everything right. It read:
Dear (Y/N),
I am sorry for most likely annoying you while you most likely sat there eatting zhe chips vith dip. I just vanter to show you somezhing in my room. If you could please hibernate over to zhere zhat vould be most appreciated.
Sincerly,
ZHE OTHER DOCTAH! Evil Richtofan...
P.S: You can just enter vhen you get here...
You squealed with excitement grabbing the fanciest thing you could find which was just a (F/C) dress. You grabbed the matching ( Flats or heels) that went with it and quickly went to your small bathroom.
You looked in the mirror debating wither to curl your ( H/L) (H/C) hair. You just kept it as it was and quickly went to his room which was just across the hall from your room.
Smiling you enter the room seeing a beautifully candle lit room with your ( F/C) curtains to hide the actual sun light.
You look over seeing Richtofan sitting there playing the piano. He was pretty good but could use some work to be really good... But, you were sure that music really wasnt his thing.
" Hello my little liebling." He greets motioning you to sit on the bed. You nod sitting on the silky bedding. You loved how soft the blankets were to were you were litterally petting them. You heard him chuckle causing your attention to go back to him.
" What's so funny? Can't a girl just pet a blanket like a normal person?" You ask smiling and laughing at your own answer. Richtofan also started laughing moving over to you. You blush as he pulls you off the bed and back onto the normal ground.
" I guess it is normal for people like you to do that..." He agrees stareing into your ( E/C) eyes. You nod before thinking about it.
" Wait a second! What's that suppose to mean?!?" You ask yet exclaim at the same time. Richtofan thought about it for a second before replying.
" It means your unique and zhats vhy I really like you." He replys with a small smile. You blush even more still getting lost in his eyes. " Plus, its cute how your unique. I love zhat about you und you should never change zhat." You smile and nod. Soon, he pulls you even closer and before to long your lips were smashed agenst each others.
Passion, love and curiousity seemed as though it took him over. He layed you back on the bed. He licked your bottom lip hungrily yet you denied the access.
Finally you both broke off for air. Panting you continued to look into his lustful eyes. You could feel his friend pressing agenst your womanhood as he towered over you. You smile starting to unbuckle his pants as he unzipped your dress. Once you got his belt off and he got your dress unzipped you both perfectly slip the fabrics off.
He presses kisses to the exposed bear skin stopping as you pulled his T-shirt off. All that remained was your undergarments and that didnt last for long.
As you both kissed furiously once again he managed to unclip your (F/C) bra. He played around with your breast causing you to gasp. He managed to slip his tounge into your mouth exploring every inche of it.
You slipped his boxers off as he slipped your panties off. He slowly inches his way from your jaw down stopping right before your women hood. He smirks micheviously seeing you squirm around wanting him to start already.
He slowly sticks his Member into your friend. At first you grasped the bed sheets for dear life wincing in pain. But, that slowly went away as you felt the warm pleasure go up and down your spine. He thrusts inti you causing you to moan as he hit your G-spot. You pant out his name causing him to thrust faster and faster until finally you hit your maximum point. He groans out your name and you groan out yours until finally he pulls out.
Both of you lay there covered in sweat. He pulls you closer to him putting his mouth next to you ear.
" Your just to perfect." He whispers causing you to smile.
" Your to perfect to." You reply still smiling. You look back at him as he presses a kiss on your lips once more both of you smiling in the kiss....

( THERE YA GOOOO! I hope you enjoyed and didn't die a little on the inside. Like always make sure to leave requests in the comments section and I will get to them! Also make sure to vote and if you haven't yet, FOLLOW! I will talk to y'all later! BAI!)