Twilight Gal Chapter 5

october ②⑧, ①⑨④②
town tavern
①⑤:⓪⓪
-
Midna had searched for every clue she could, but no luck. Only a few strands of hair, probably belonging to the murder, and dried blood of the dead daughter, Cia Gillespie.
"At this rate, we'll never figure the culprit who murdered Cia."
"Nope. We have scarce evidence, and barely any backstory of what happened." Link's eyes were narrowed with irritation of not knowing what to do, he drank some of his root beer and slammed it down with an idea.
"Miss. Von Twilette! I've got it!"
Midna perked. "Yes?!"
"Mrs. Gillespie described that she was out shopping that night, but she never said where she was shopping. And the only two at home was her twin daughters, Lana and Cia. They're house is upstairs connected to the clothing shop."
"And the butchers shop is connected next to the clothing shop, so what if the butcher came into the house late that night and murdered her? But why? And where was the other twin?"
"She must've fled from prevention to be also murdered."
Midna smirked with a thought. "We have ourselves a mystery to solve. Come Hylispierre, there's no time to lose." She rushed out of her chair and grabbed all the files and pictures and shoved them in her briefcase, Link quickly following behind.
-
I have no clue what I did here.
Rate 1/10 or something?